3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 12.09.22 02:39 pm

Difficulty of the game - is it easy or hard for you?

Many developers can target players and lower the difficulty level in Souls games. How is the difficulty in this game?
10 Comments
Sort by:
p
prapor001 12.09.22

at the beginning of the game turn on the help and lower the difficulty

g
getjet 12.09.22

"Difficulty of the game - is it easy or hard for you?"
Now the schooltrons will write to you here how easy it is and that they passed without receiving any damage.

R
Retnelix 12.09.22

recently scored on the complexity of the games, because in most cases, I use trainers. Purely according to the plot / dopkam I run and that's it

B
Ballbeast 12.09.22

Well basically average

R
Ruslan RAVILIEVICH 12.09.22

I divided the game into 3 parts of the plot
1 part of the plot is difficult because you get used to the mechanics, etc.
2 is easier because you swing, etc. let's say it's pumped by 50 percent
3 at the end of the game, easy showers are already pumped a lot almost for a full dofiga grenade, etc. at the end it's easy

E
Evil in the flash 12.09.22

Ruslan RAVILIEVICH
Isn't it the same with other similar games?

f
floww 09.10.22

I set 25% damage reduction, soul saving and 150% takeaway reg and I'm high) the difficulty is perfect and there is a challenge and every second mob doesn't kill you)

D
DEDGAMER 09.10.22

Up to level 20 (maximum) the character shook and all the rules, you can play.

A
AUX_dude 09.10.22

DEDGAMER Where did
you see cap 20 interesting? I am already close to the end of the game, I have 35+ lvl. Wrong forum?

r
real19911 09.10.22

I noticed the first boss in the arena, the landscape of the arena is built in such a way that it is not able to overcome small stones, ledges, mountains of bodies if you just run, you have to jump over stones 10 cm and at that moment you get a spear, it’s good if it’s planned that way, a total of 15 minutes played , seems to be OK