3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SAM1_RAI 12.09.22 04:10 pm

Blurs the image away in any game

Somewhere at the end of August, I began to notice that in games (Apex legends, Dead by Daylight, Dying Light 2) the image began to blur in the distance and in the presence of vegetation (this was not the case before), I measured the temperature of the components (GPU, CPU) everything is normal . I set up the driver, set up the games and on any settings there was a soap away, on the Internet I found only that there could be a problem with the HDMI cable, but I don’t have a second one to make sure of this. The problem is only when starting games, when watching videos or images there is no such thing.
PC:
AMD RX570 MSI ARMOR 8GB
AMD RYZEN 2500X
16 GB of RAM
PS All components were not used bought 2 years ago, the PC was not dropped, did not beat from the dust was cleaned
For example, I made a screen in Dying Light 2

1 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 12.09.22

you can try to go to the video card driver settings and look there about mip-maps and anisotropy filtering and pull it out for any 3d to the maximum quality. and about filtering textures with an alpha channel. (I don’t have an AMD card on hand, so I don’t know what settings the drivers have)
or it’s just a feature of the game graphics. It’s hard to tell from the screenshot if there is any soap there because the low resolution and some kind of anti-aliasing most likely work. if it's something like temporal anti-aliasing, then I can imagine that it can do this for distant objects or for which there is no depth calculation. so it's worth turning off any coordination and trying it out.