3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 13.09.19 02:02 am

TOP 10: Your choice. The most memorable space ships

Hello! In fact, it is time for objevit the theme of the next TOP-10. Traditionally, February is usually selected most anticipated game of the coming of spring, but this time we decided to move away from this algorithm to avoid duplication. Now we are going to work on a completely different topic - space. The name of the next TOP 10 - the Most memorable spaceships in games. Games with space ships was a lot, so you will have plenty to choose from. Of course, the ranking can participate not only those ships that the player could directly control. Can be called such, which might occur in any event. Or those who were somehow involved in the plot. Just be warned: the space station and a stationary outer buildings (the Citadel from Mass Effect, Halo ring, for God's sake, the ISS from Modern Warfare 2, Single from CoD: Ghosts, Frarn VI - Moon 18 - Brutor Tribe Bureau of EVE Online in the standings just will not go). And here, for example, station Hyperion from Borderlands can step up because we certainly know that it is able to move within the galaxy.

Each user forums PlayGround.ru can offer one to three options. This should be done directly in this topic. Please select each of the options in bold and do not forget to specify the name of the game, from which it is derived. On February 15 we will count all nominations, will select the ten most popular and start voting to determine who is cooler. The voting will end the 25th of the month and in early March you will be able to see the results in our traditional material. Good luck!
234 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 13.09.19

Cid's ship - Final Fantasy IV
Thargoid - Elite
Yuri's ship - Infinite Space

m
mishan chelyshev 13.09.19

ishimura - dead space

d
divaden09 13.09.19

The ship Normandy SR-2 from Mass Effect

K
Kronus64 13.09.19

Normandy SR-1 - Mass Effect
Normandy SR-2 - Mass Effect 2-3
Eclipse - Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption

From new games only ships from Mass Effect I remember. Decided to remember the old:)

C
Crash909 13.09.19

1) The Pillar of Autumn - Halo, Halo: Reach
2) the alien Ship - Fallout 3
3) Odyssey - Bulletstorm

N
Nerzyllys 13.09.19

Normandy SR-2 - Mass Effect 2
Hyperion - StarCraft 2

H
HBR7 13.09.19

MKS Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (thank you for writing, I forgot what it was)
One from CoD: Ghosts

A
Andre99 13.09.19

Hyperion

N
NorutaUz 13.09.19

Normandy SR-1 - Mass Effect

R
RavinSakara 13.09.19

No offense, but now it will stick Normandy.)

In General, games about space not as much as stated in the description, but here's a number of ships in these games, if not a lot, a lot.

Well, one of the most memorable that are associated with the gameplay, except that I remember
Black Hawk (Ebon Hawk) from the game Star Wars: The Knights of the Old Republic:

PS: And Star Forge will enter the top, or not considered appropriate for this topic?

G
GamerAndrey 13.09.19

Station Hyperion from Borderlands

L
Last Engineer 13.09.19

USG Ishimura

Dark Athena

Ebon Hawk

D
DarK600 13.09.19

1 - Normandy SR-2 from Mass Effect 2.
2 - Hyperion from StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty.
3 - Black Hawk from Star Wars: The Knights of the Old Republic.

R
Ruyder 13.09.19

Normandy from the Mass Effect series

R
Rikudo Nagashi 13.09.19

Ebon Hawk from KotOR
Normandy from Mass Effect
UNSC the Pillar of Autumn of Halo

R
RavinSakara 13.09.19

I don't know, maybe I'll fit X-wing fighter T-65 or simply T-65 X-wing from the game Star Wars: Battlefront 1, 2, which is associated, in principle, from the entire universe of POLLUTANTS.

I
Ivan varlamov 13.09.19

Ishimura

b
back37 13.09.19

Normandy SR-2 Mass Effect 2-3
The USG Ishimura of Dead Space 1-2
StarTrack Enterprise... elite force 2... legacy... 2013...

V
Vinor34 13.09.19

Normandy from Mass Effect 1-3
Black Hawk from Star Wars: KOTOR 1-2

t
trustedSunbro 13.09.19

Pillar of Autumn - Epic escape with an almost destroyed planet Reach and epic appearance in Halo: Combat Evolved.
Infinity from Halo 4, a big infection...

I want something original to remember but nothing but the SSV Normandy in a head does not climb.