3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zavdv31oskol 04.10.22 11:09 pm

Error \"Direct function \'GetDeviceRemovedReason\"

Problem with fifa 23 crash.
PC characteristics:
- processor amd ryzen 7 3700x
- amd RAM two sticks of 16 GB each (I don’t remember the exact marking), the RAM test made no problems with it
- there was a 6 GB msi 1060 video card now palit 3070 gaming pro oc
So, on the day of installation, I played for 4 hours, everything was amazing, but the next day I faced a crash from the game and the error was “Direct function 'GetDeviceRemovedReason failed with
DXGI ERROR DEVICE HUNG ("The GPU will not respond to more commands") . GPU: "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070*, Driver: 51748.
This error is usually caused by the graphics driver crashing; try installing the latest drivers" see photo !

- removing the new driver, so the error did not go away and installing the old driver, the error remained
- removing and installing diritix
- updating Windows and game libraries
- completely reinstalling Windows and the game itself, the error remained, who can help? Tell !!
Ps There is a problem in other games, it happened after changing the vidyuhi, what should I do?
4 Comments
Sort by:
z
zavdv31oskol 04.10.22

c
caligo 04.10.22

Where did you get the card?
I did everything, nothing helps as you write, try to plug in another 3070 or return 1060. See if the error disappears.
If this error occurs after reinstalling Windows, it may be in the card or in the power supply.
That is, you start playing and an error crashes or what happens? Maybe the turntables on it do not plow at all or are spinning quietly. Maybe the card is not getting enough power.
Check the card in another PC or with another PSU on your system.

s
skydreamerz 07.10.22

Yesterday the same thing, after 1.5 hours of playing this error began to appear. True, when I open the pack and something relatively rating falls. Lukaku 86 fell out, got out, Aspas 85, again a mistake, but I play calmly and packs open without problems if the rating is low.

s
skydreamerz 07.10.22

Drivers are the latest everywhere, and consider I have 1050, 16G