3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobr21 21.11.19 02:59 am

What not to do, and worth it.Tips. Survival tactics. (State of Decay)

I propose to share here the tricks in the game . The game has many characters but let's say I have vacany with a Horde of zombies without a car raspravlyaetsya alone ! But there is a situation when the character nakalyaetsya too many zombies and deal with them not fails : hit ALT-F4 and voila, the game starts from your last save and your character alive and healthy . I there were two and both times Marcus in full health.=)
138 Comments
Sort by:
S
SaIIIa 21.11.19

More about physics engines. Remember the mission with the helicopter from Vice City? It's not the worst it's complete garbage. Complete ass in the history of the games was a race in the first MAFI - this is really modern students have not mastered have never been, because it was just megap*zdets, I'm on a helicopter in Vice city was flying with his eyes closed, but the race that could not pass 20 times. ..... But even this megap*zdets managed to surpass. Surpassed her physical machines in State of Decay. It should just megalomania, which honed not easier than learning to control a space rocket. Of course you will drive from Snyder to the town where the Church is, the starting base, where you will complete quests and gather resources. And on the roads of course not to go hunting, because the map is so retarded that there is no direct road absolutely. Unless you go straight through the field. So go on the field is like a mine field until you all the stones will not collect - do not know the dangerous places. Well this is how I pickup hit! And looks are not still spent, because until now they have me explode from lying on the roof. Physics is simply heresy. Racing car - simply the heresy of the triple. They are so unmanageable that travel to them does not make sense from the words at all. Honestly, take care of pickups, this is the only decent car in the game.
What else.... Snyder to build a second workshop and draw her gun. Having her and honey.the lab in the library you disociate all the things that you will later make in the basic workshop when you remove the gun and build it there instead of the gym for example, I built it. Beds do not build, they only give +8 beds, and the people at your base will be 30 people. No bonus +10 endurance, as if you didn't at least 3 sleeping bags build, but will not achieve the bonus. Including the sleeping bag useless, may never build. When you examine all the things in the library - demolish this and build a dining room better, so your morals will always be on top. Or rather did choice-it is not what to build. Will you have a dining room, gym, medical room, garden and kitchen. All this shit and will give bonuses to the characters. Nothing but a sleeping bag will not give, you can ignore him in full.
More about impact - leaserevenue currency in the game. Just hammer your box weapons, clothes and other garbage. Dial on the base 20 and in turn to each switch and from each hand over all the weapons back in the drawer. While you play they will gain from the box all weapons, sticks, bats and guns, you are once again in queue for each switch and pass everything back in the drawer. So the influence is earned. It's not cheating. It's called"the developers came up with a moronic system that their own and on*of the ball in the end. Influence in trade with neighbors - Yes, there is this currency makes sense. But the influence within their own base is absolutely moronic thing. Since all things and so of your, take what you want here, try che want - ALL you, EVERYTHING in COMMON. But no, the game is made so. if you locker you BUY. And when put - SELL. Of course, you bought 50 and sold you for 35. In the end, the margin of influence is reduced and while you were trying on Marcus which gun is more suitable - you will end all currency and more you try fucking can't. Debilizm? So. Even though you are the entire base supply of luxury trunks, even though you turn it into a military Armory and arm everyone to the teeth - but if you don't have impact - fuck you th will take its own box on its own base. So for every ass there is a screw. And here. Developed wanted to astromet? Fuck them. Just switch to every Persian and rent all the guns in the box. As a result, earn 1500 under the influence, get in the car and going to Wilkerson, purchasing of ammunition at them a shitload, all of their trunks are super cool beret, and carry all to the base. I recommend to do so as long as on the basis will not walk with long-range rifle caliber 0.50, or with a gun. Revolvers fuck all in the game did not catch on, they are useless ZERO. And the shotguns - General heresy unnecessary. Either pistols or rifles. But the little guns damage, if your base is attacked by the fat man. 0.50 and the gun blows head off with one shot. Can you imagine what FR would be if everyone on the base with this gun going to be? No one will fill again.

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

I have a damn vault scored what is being done in the workshop there is not already not know what to do

S
SaIIIa 21.11.19

ruslan937
Yes, there is such a problem. It appears this problem is solved by many ways - take away all small backpacks and destroy, because you don't use them. Take all the melee weapons the most minimum cost, there's all sorts of table legs, canes, hueste, stick controllers, which are worthless - and also this shit is stupid break-destroy. If mind - piled in cars and then giving them absolutely neprocitana the Persians that they were breaking battle these sticks and simultaneously shaking skills. If this is not enough - clean something expensive. Also take all the bombs, all the Molotov cocktails and all analgesics and all snacks. Put them in the car, which is necessary to drive and keep at the base. The car is generally a bottomless pit, so there all and dump. Analgesics there hoarding 200 pieces, snack of 200 pieces, bombs cocktails in General, this car will be your free personal mini-warehouse the most popular goods.

S
SaIIIa 21.11.19

searched the house - take all items except resources. All the resources left in peace, as a potential Outpost, just then they will think where to put outposts, where what resources to save, and so on. Well, leave the resources everywhere except in very small barns and fields where the Outpost can be put. All there safely and get ripped off.

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

SaIIIa
Yes thank you, had more people now to gain.

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

And just when everything is researched in the library it can be carried and do things the rig will be that is, research will continue?

S
SaIIIa 21.11.19

ruslan937
of course. Do you even bear not only the library but also the second workshop, which was pumped to the branch gun, without which the research was conducted. Take both structure and in its base embedded workshop it is possible to rivet without getting tired. Resources go so quickly that you have a workshop does not have time to create things.

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

Okay, thanks, now just need to look for building chemistry.

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

I have too damn garbage with people before when I was in Alamo survivors, the rules were all found only farmer left, and now psychologists and dreamers and of masters of all trades which was already 5-6 weapons I thought all I find and no shotguns, only three different of two

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

...fifteen, but the truth is the colt 1911 is my favorite pistol.

S
SaIIIa 21.11.19

ruslan937
characters should be tough survivors. This means certain characters will not understand that the crowd of zombies, and with two and even three, and thus will not waste the first aid kit and only Zakus. And if it was hot the situation is and stamina is at zero, then in the case enters the barrel. And then once the 8 rounds were never in the game was not enough, when you are rushing a gang of 8-9 zombies. With that colt 1911 you have no right to miss there, and that means you just miss then and you'll eat ' em. And if you shoot them - will eat a random zombie who came back. So in the trunk no less than 10 rounds. That is survival.

V
Vova Pozdnyak 21.11.19

I know that is not on topic, but just have not found a suitable topic. No Lee Spawner as here http://www.playground.ru/cheats/state_of_decay_year_one_survival_edition_trejner_trainer_15_1_4_mrantifun-62459/
only on update 21? Without trainer, just Spawner. If not then maybe someone that understands it, to own something like that?

V
Vova Pozdnyak 21.11.19

Also, what version added working trunk? Added if he is on the pirates (I play the pirates, while saving on litsuhu), but if added, it is also in which version?

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

Working the trunk is not know, but on the website there is a mod for pick-up norma.

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

SaIIIa
Uh, I also stock freight hang out, and it also has built-in workshop and warehouse which have not been bled ( if you have it) and still a lot you can install a second workshop and upgrade it to the garage.

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

SaIIIa
And you seem to have a lot and long play you don't know what technique to choose for skill reflex there is a Mess and Immediate counter-attack

S
SaIIIa 21.11.19

ruslan937
leapfrog better. Easier and easy.

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

Well thank you

V
Vova Pozdnyak 21.11.19

Well, how about Spawner? There is something similar? Just playing for about 2 weeks and began cloying to run back to do it, I want to relax, take a rifle, a pair of hammer, find a few crowds of zombies, well, then you know. So there is something or not?

V
Vova Pozdnyak 21.11.19

And if someone decide to help me out and gash something like that, you'll now 27 update. And I can throw a table for cheat Engin, just in case, and to explain how to use it?