3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mirza651 04.10.22 11:38 pm

Question for game experts

The essence of the problem is this: I started ng + at level 61 in order to put on a set of snakes at level 100 and live in peace, but the damage of monsters of the same level as me is too low, while the Horror 5/5 mutation is not even activated... well, this is half the trouble, but if I
I take out a blade with oil applied against a specific monster, so it generally becomes equal to 0! I understand that it's about the 74h resistance to monsters, but that's not the point, because the grandmaster bear set at level 40 has the same resistance of 74h to monsters, and even though it's at lvl 40, the damage for me from the same wyvern of my level is identical , as in the initial set of the bear at 81ur. And that’s not a task, I mean I’ll get to 100, dress in a snake, and the monsters simply simply won’t even be able to bite me, and so the whole addition is blood and wine .. What is this game mechanic? What's wrong with ng+? I see only one way out, this is to abandon the horror mutation, because being immortal for monsters of my level makes the game not interesting. Platform: Xbox one. Difficulty: Deadly!+Increasing the levels of opponents.
Video attached:

6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mirza651 04.10.22

Although it may be necessary that the damage of an enemy identical in level to me, in the presence of horror + oil against him, is practically 0 in a grus bear and this is the norm, as it should be.

S
Sam_FisherPG 04.10.22

Mirza651
New game+ is all broken and works in the "it just so happened" mode. Download the New Game Plus Plus mod, where you can adjust the levels and damage. You can make it so that at level 100 in armor of level 100 Geralt will be killed even by drowners in 2 hits. Adjust as you see fit and play calmly without bothering, because. before default, we have a crooked system of levels and balance. The game has a masterpiece plot, interesting characters, beautiful locations, but the technical part is very poor and not worked out, most of the flaws, glitches, and other rough edges can only be fixed with a pack of necessary mods, otherwise we have what we have, and are content with what we have.

M
Mirza651 04.10.22

Sam_FisherPG
Alas, but I have an xbox, but this won't work there.

i
inzhig 04.10.22

everything is fine, in the game you can achieve 100% resistance from monsters, if it's too easy for you, give up decoctions and boost HP...

M
Mirza651 04.10.22

inzhig
Oh, well.... I have a build on goods, I already gave up euphoria in favor of an ineffective mutation for a crossbow. Rejection of the mutation is terrible, corrects the situation a little, but not as much as we would like

G
Grigory Zybin 04.10.22

The question is, I bought the full edition in the store for 10 bucks on the American acc ps4, downloaded the language pack from the Polyandia account, it is for GOTI, the trick is that it transfers to the page of the same full edition, with a gothic cover and without a language pack in addons . Shaw in such a situation to do?