3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEXEROW 05.10.22 09:29 pm

Walkthrough HEROES3: In the name of the gods.

Tell me how to get a note in an abandoned hut in Mission 1. The Beginning (Beginning). I go to the hut, but I don't find any note.
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dg73_TiTan -worm073- 05.10.22

Tell me more, maybe I can help.

H
Hypersnack 05.10.22

If this is about a novice knight, then first you need to visit the Crusaders, then the hut, then the monks, then the miller, then Ratibor, snitch on the crusaders, throw the peasant on a stumbling stone, escaping into the field, and go to the tavern.

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.10.22

Abercrombie
And if the player didn't know this, is it possible to do it yourself before that? Or is it impossible without passing (solution) and outside help?

Dg73_TiTan -worm073-
Lol. Don't be stupid, he said what needs to be done, and what he did. How much more...

H
Hypersnack 05.10.22

"Doperet" - not always, given that the characters were in engl. language. About four years ago, the hint on the statue didn’t say much to me personally, and it was not convenient to calculate the coordinates, who then would have thought that 21X26 was that stone, I won’t rummage around the monitor with a ruler. So I had to wander through the forums in search of the truth.

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.10.22

Then it’s really stupid, why ask such riddles that 1 out of 1000 players can guess on their own? O_o

m
mycael 05.10.22

I’ll be honest, I myself have done it before, though I thought for six months. a lot of time at work. one problem, I can’t figure out how to throw out a peasant. I dismiss him at the stumbling block and go to the field where I can hide, but nothing happens. The crusaders don't see me, but this fucking den is still a stinger every day, even though I don't have him in the army.
it says here that we must go to the tavern, but where is she?

L
Ligiya 05.10.22

New beginning 2nd map "gorynych"
I can't go to the Necropolis, there are cracks in the ground in front of it - what to do about it?? It is impossible to swim up from the water side or bypass the castle from the other side.

S
SirAlanGyrero 05.10.22

The question is, which button of this peasant can be left on your left? Garrison window how to open?