3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AsantaPrime 07.10.22 11:16 am

Buying a game from the Ubisoft Store in Russia with a Turkish card

Hello everyone, I recently saw a guide on how to buy a game through a Ukrainian vpn using a Qiwi wallet
. And then I wanted to make an adventure. In general, I have a Turkish card and I wanted to buy the game, but the problem arose with filling in the address, no matter how I tried to enter, I was not allowed to enter the card details. And through the Ukrainian address and vpn it turned out to get to the stage of card details
Who can help with the address of Turkey and its correct filling?
25 Comments
Sort by:
f
flubberman 07.10.22

https://www.fakexy.com/fake-address-generator-tr

f
flubberman 07.10.22

Only it’s not possible to buy an add-on (ragnarok) not through kiwi (didn’t understand how) not through Tinkoff

C
Color Rid 07.10.22

flubberman
Turkish card is necessary for the Turkish region, such cards are sold with any balance that you need. I just bought Ragnarok. Only here, before buying, you must not log in to the acc yubi for at least 3 days, otherwise it stupidly blocks the purchase, a letter arrives in the mail, allegedly about a fraudulent attempt. And you need to buy from the Turkish region with a Turkish vpn

A
AsantaPrime 07.10.22

ColorRid Is it generally
possible to buy if I have a Turkish card and enter the address correctly?

A
AsantaPrime 07.10.22

flubberman
Now tried through this generator, but all the same it is impossible. You need the correct address, without dots and commas. It is advisable to find a Turkish manual in general, where the address is indicated.

B
BDmitriy 07.10.22

AsantaPrime
There should be keys for the Russian Federation and the CIS closer to the release or after. Where to hurry?

J
Joker978 07.10.22

BDmitriy
is three to five times more expensive

A
AsantaPrime 07.10.22

BDmitriy
When there is a Turkish card, then you do not need a ru market

m
mixrabat 07.10.22

I myself have not yet tried to make a purchase in the ubisoft store through the vpn of turkey and the card has been redubbed, but recently I tried to make a payment in epic games, everything went well there. Only payment must be made through the browser on the phone and the Turkish vpn (I used windskrib), then everything goes through. There, in principle, there are all available games from Ubisoft, including a mirage, but it is not yet sold, it will have to wait. The advantage of this method is that the Ubisoft games purchased in the epic are immediately linked to your Ubisoft account and, in fact, remain there, that is, you do not need to run 2 launchers at the same time. As I replenish the olddubil card, I will try to make a purchase in the Ubisoft store in different ways, maybe everything will work)

A
AsantaPrime 07.10.22

mixrabat
I myself yesterday bought a Turkish card olduBil Gog of War for 263 lira (900r) and in ru epic it costs 2500k

A
AsantaPrime 07.10.22

And in general, as an option, it’s better to wait until it officially releases on the platform and buy it in the epic store
. If you buy in Ubisoft now through the same Ukraine, you may not be able to get a refund in case the release is canceled

B
BigBossDK 07.10.22

AsantaPrime
gives me an error when paying, what should I do?

B
BigBossDK 07.10.22

mixrabat
gives me an error when paying, what should I do? When paying with a tour card

A
AsantaPrime 07.10.22

BigBossDK
What address are you entering?
Do you use vpn?

W
Wings Martin 07.10.22

Who figured it out?
I want to buy Far Cry 6 through Ubisoft Store.

W
Wings Martin 07.10.22

mixrabat Did it work
?

A
AsantaPrime 07.10.22

One man told me that when entering the address, he just drove in numbers.
The only thing where the name and surname and the region was driving in true data, but otherwise it’s just 123 and that’s it
. I tried exactly like his, but nothing happened

a
aperolkin 17.11.22

Hi all! I am in Istanbul. I tried to pay for the game with Oldubil through the hotel's Wi-Fi and through the Internet cafe. Nothing succeeded. Still error 3032. Who knows what is the reason?

a
aperolkin 17.11.22

BigBossDK
what card do you pay with? I mean bank

K
Krenches 17.11.22

Hi all. As a result, it helped not to log into the account for 3-4 days, and most importantly, you need to make the first entry through vpn. As a result, I was able to buy 2 games, these are riders republics and breakpoint, but after a week has passed, xsolla (this is the payment system that Ubisoft works with) for some reason decided to give me a refund