3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deimos-D 07.10.22 11:16 am

State Administration

Tell me how to set priorities for the management of controlled states? Which areas should be financed as a priority and at what stages of development? What is critically important to finance when gaining control of the state in order to avoid a coup d'etat and loss of control or sliding the country into poverty and anarchy?
3 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lamo PRO 09.10.22

Deimos-D
Everything depends on the countries. In Africa, for example, constant riots must be invested in the military commissariat, and when there is unification into unity. The EU is more stable and stronger, you can throw at science / finance / cleanliness of the environment. It also affects the difference in income in the state. Conclusions after 10 hours of play, maybe somewhere wrong and there is an imba tactic

D
Deimos-D 25.10.22

Tell me how to reduce, and it is better to stop the population decline from the country altogether?

D
Deimos-D 29.10.22

In terms of population growth, all I know now is the presence of some fixed modifier sewn into the game. In relation to each country, it is different and does not seem to change. Plus, this seems to be influenced by Cohesion (cohesion of the population), the democracy of the country and GDP: gross domestic product.