3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikined 08.10.22 11:41 pm

triathlon

Has anyone completed a second triathlon run without thief missions? It seems to me that ketchup is present in the triathlon: no matter how much you press the pedals in the cycling stage, you won’t be able to create a big gap.
8 Comments
Sort by:
g
gtaman 08.10.22

Passed without thief missions. It's complicated.
There is ketchup, of course. I checked with the help of a trainer, although it is easy to notice without it.

n
nikined 08.10.22

The first race, from the city beach, I passed on the first try. Before the running stage, I had a gap of about 10-20 meters, I still rested there once while standing, cut the distance a little and almost lost my victory at the finish five meters - I hit the overtaken one, he fell and I came first.
How did you manage to win the second race? I couldn’t even come eighth, those whom I couldn’t knock down, broke away from me and it was no longer possible to catch up with them. And if I had been more agile, I probably would have beaten them to death, because I would have to hit each one more than once or twice. Maybe it was my bulky muscles, but the opponents, as I saw, ran slowly for about the same time as I sprinted. Or was it not necessary to press the pedals at the end of a bicycle race?

C
Champion2016 08.10.22

With super sprint and max. pumping should be passed even without an endless sprint

X
XAKEP 8 08.10.22

I'm sorry of course, but please explain to the noob what you meant by the word KETCHUP?

n
nikined 08.10.22

Noob? Maybe a lamer?) Ketchup comes from the English phrase Ketch up - to pick up. This is when the game pulls up the AI ​​that is too far behind you

E
Egor_Pskov 08.10.22

Yes, there really is no separation in triathlon.

n
nikined 08.10.22

I also have a maximum speed and I seem to use a super sprint. But I come to LV so dead that I run for a very short period of time and I can’t compete with my rivals in any way.

n
nikined 08.10.22

It seems that the matter is real in the super sprint, that is, you need to run without holding the space bar, namely, to hammer on it. In this case, the character will not only run faster, but, oddly enough, the sprint will be longer