3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 21.11.19 03:14 am

Hunter shinobi Ensign - how to kill? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Hunter shinobi Ensign temple Misen. How to kill this scum? Bombed already.
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 21.11.19

I think each boss should be some easy way to kill him, you just need to understand how. While I nichrome not understand, but very interesting.

P
Phantom Punisher 21.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
With the bull I agonized for a long time, the result was for him to run and tried to go behind his back, a long, tedious, but somehow it happened.

D
Ded MastDay 21.11.19

Killed a bull on easy. In General, a nook right in the corner, spun around on the spot. Two-three blows to the ass, the retreat back, repeat until victory. A bull is spinning in the corner and half of their dangerous attacks in General does not hold. Sometimes runs off, most importantly for him not to run but to stand and wait when I get back in the corner.

M
MaxxHouse303 21.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
So too tried - it worked!!!, select difficulty sorry no )

w
wired_ 21.11.19

those who play the clave against butterfly easy
doing dodging to the side once strikes again, dodging to the side , she will take damage and won't even have time to attack :D sometimes you can lose your rhythm , then jumps back , keep a distance as soon as she try to throw you his knife , throw in response to the shuriken she then falls , gets a hell of a damage on contentrole again and repeat the kick to the side kick to the side.
In the second time do the same thing , calling the spirits ignore running around in circles , listochki which throws also ignore , run around in circles until she graduates , and then as already described above , if in the air , catch the moment when they try to tackle you or throw a dagger , throw shuriken in the face and kick to the side dodging the strike, dodging to the side

M
MadHamsterHead 21.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Is there an easy way to kill a Butterfly, you have to learn the attack the Impact of night owls, caught the old woman, when she was on the ground, and start spamming without stopping the attack (suggest yet at the same time hold down the right), she stupidly stanitsa and can not escape from this spam.
In the first phase it can be so from the beginning at easy to make. In the second phase have to wait until she Thonet spirits, then again, catch the Kick the night owls" and are spam, but in the second phase there is a risk that it vyrvatsya of spam, in this case, it is better to run away and catch her again at a convenient moment.
Personally, in this way killed from the first try, before half an hour of unsuccessful attempts.

A
Aleksandr Yashin 21.11.19

MadHamsterHead
Well done, also wanted to write but forgot the punch is called)))
One of the easiest bosses, it turns out, are spam just one stroke in General can not do anything)

N
Nevoeiro 21.11.19

MaxxHouse303
As there is no choice of difficulty,strike the bell.To get to the location you like, on the way to headless.

D
Devilor 21.11.19

Spoiler

D
Ded MastDay 21.11.19

Devilor
And why is it here? Guide of how not to do? Share your own experiences, not other people's playthroughs. Moreover, Neosar has never shone in collico.