3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igors 09.10.22 01:17 am

Ending discussion

It really touches the soul ... Yes .... If a movie was made based on the game, I would definitely say Oscar ....
He saved New York, and what did he get in return? Nothing ...
141 Comments
Sort by:
s
stig09 09.10.22

Excellent kintso I tell you! Especially the mission on tanks and with planes - wow chic!

s
sdpqi 09.10.22

I was very disappointed in the beginning and almost gave up on the single (Bullshit about bad Russians and Middle Eastern terrorists and other crap doesn't speak well about the plot), but at some point the plot (normal) began to open up. And the end was very pleased, especially when he found out who Solomon was. Although the narrative is very similar to Black ops (Memoirs of GG, different heroes for which you play, even a turn with the same place, but for different heroes), but here the narrative is cooler. Shooter of the year for sure. After all, now there is not only a cartoon and a graphon, but also pathos (in a good way), brutal and dramatic
AlexZm, the bomb seems to explode from the fuse, so it didn’t explode and there was essentially no one to blow up and neutralize it either! There, after all, in Paris, the Russians had a device with which they could prevent Solomon from detonating a bomb

K
Kriklevsky 09.10.22

Firstly, I liked that the GGs did not make a broad-shouldered hero with a ton of muscles (tired), but a simple thin sergeant (they don’t feed very well in a war)! Secondly, the Russians were not shown as bad! On the contrary, they showed that they decided to punish the man who sold the atomic bomb to terrorists. There was no war between the Americans and the Russians (they even said that this was a purely technical skirmish: "they shoot at us, and we respond." Meanwhile, the Russians fired at everything that moves, which is right during the total cleansing of territories). About the ending: he survived, because I specifically lost the first time and Solomon had to reach the box to press the detonator. I like that, in principle, we were given the time for the passage of the single (8 hours ago). True, the single is still short and boring in some places. If in each mission there would be such moments as in the first task (with the fall of the building), then the game would become classic, and would take pride of place in the history of game development. Although it may take. Let's look at mv3. Game 10/10

s
small-hell 09.10.22

Miller sorry.
... MMM yeah. and Paris is also a pity.

L
LEON Scott Kenedi 09.10.22

People explain to me why blackburn killed his captain?

a
agula98 09.10.22

sorry campo, very sorry

s
small-hell 09.10.22

LEON Skot Kenedi
Because he, the hell, would have released Grushnik Dimon, and thus Paris would have gasped 100%. And so at least there was a chance that it wouldn’t die, but they blew ... By

the way, this is one of the most unrealistic moments of the game, because. if a Marine is ordered by his commander to at least detonate an atomic bomb in the city himself, then the Marine will carry out the order. The US has such an army. By the way, we also...

H
HappySpermer 09.10.22

smallhell
I don't think at that moment he was thinking like a soldier who obeys any order. If a simple guy is faced with the question of choosing one death or the death of millions of people, anyone will choose the second. He is not a machine with certain tasks that cannot be disobeyed. And the commander himself did not know what was happening, but there was no time to explain.

d
diablo89best 09.10.22

it’s a pity that the game turned out to be a bit short, I especially want to note the flight in an airplane, it’s really exciting))) it seemed to me alone that Dima was made from the Russian actor Oleg Taktarov?

H
HappySpermer 09.10.22

diablo89best
That's exactly what I thought. I even made a screenshot to show my friends, because at first I didn’t believe my eyes.
pix.playground.ru

D
DKEMPORIO 09.10.22

_mass effect_
one to one Taktarov))

m
mr. F 09.10.22

In short, most likely the bomb exploded, Black died (When they played for the Russians, the bomb really exploded, so Dima was talking about radiation)

H
HappySpermer 09.10.22

mr. F
Black stopped Solomon from detonating the bomb. How will she explode?

s
small-hell 09.10.22

Everything is ok people :)
Dimon did not shoot himself - there was no shot.
Although New York did not explode, Black most likely did not become a hero, because, whatever one may say, he shot the commander, sniffed with the GRU, thrashed the Tsrushniks.

p
promises4 09.10.22

mr. F
You don't understand shit.
Black and Dima agreed to kill Solomon and save the world
In my opinion: When they played in Paris (there were Kirill, Vladimir, and our Dima - Vladimir was killed with an RPG, in short, what kind of crap was built into him and he died. then Kirya and Dima were beaten for a bomb - them They deceived and she exploded PS Kirill and Dimka died)
Black and Deiv (Niger) were saved by New York - Black survived, Dave died
at the end of Black drinks vodka and holds the gun) The whole end! wow confusion)

H
HappySpermer 09.10.22

promsii4
Are you normal? Do you even remember the appearance of the characters? Does the skinny American drink vodka? This is Dima, he survived after the explosion, he was talking about radiation for a reason? She struck him and at any moment he could die (depending on the dose), but did not kill him.
Dima in the final video - http://i041.radikal.ru/1110/95/9677a4ac896d.jpg

M
Moby Dick 09.10.22

The game is class, I didn’t expect the plot at all, but it dragged on so that I went through the whole game in one sitting. Pleased with the sound, just on top! The graph is great too! Some details, if done a little better, the game would not have a price))) The game was not from that series and forgot) there would be more such games !!! CoD MW3 waiting!)

p
promises4 09.10.22

_mass effect_
I'm shocked myself 8U
:D

M
Mafiozi98 09.10.22

Promsii4
Dave is not Niger, Niger Black shot, Dave is a machine gunner from their squad

p
promises4 09.10.22

Mafiozi98
Ska Well, you're an addict!
At the very end of the game there were two of them - Black and another marine Dave (nigeeeeeeer)
Solomon shot him in a car and Black ran out of ammo. began to bleat mahach! and Black won! All
in 5 seconds A man is sitting at the table Drinking vodka says something loading a cannon, knock knock at the door That's it! Captions
:DDDDDD