3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igors 09.10.22 01:17 am

Ending discussion

It really touches the soul ... Yes .... If a movie was made based on the game, I would definitely say Oscar ....
He saved New York, and what did he get in return? Nothing ...
141 Comments
Sort by:
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 09.10.22

At least reach the ending with such bugs ...

The game has the best optimization
Is it ?? Then why can't a lot of people play it properly?? (including me), huh?

D
DEVIL255 09.10.22

In general, I liked the plot, the atmosphere of the battle with partners swearing like shoemakers is simply schikarna. Sometimes you will hear such a skyscraper made of mats that you are amazed at the imagination of the developers) The ending hints at a continuation and it pleases.

H
Hundred tichka 09.10.22

FC Shakhtar Donetsk

Hands-hooks baby you have, not otherwise. I've been long gone

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 09.10.22

Hundreds of tichka
And hundreds of PG users and millions of players around the world?

s
small-hell 09.10.22

Speaking of the ending...
I don't remember now whether it sounded exactly like that or not, but McNab's book about Dimon starts chronologically after the events of BF3 are over.
Maybe I messed up.

K
Khaletsky 09.10.22

The ending is as sad as the single company itself. The plot is nothing new, everything is terribly linear, scripted, crap optimization on Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz at maximum speed should fly. I'm already talking about bugs! The whole game is complete crap, except for the graphics, she has nothing more to brag about. And the graphics are not black either, they don’t even reach the level of crisis 2! Only the crazy ones will replay this game.
The cartoon is not bad, but frost eats a lot of resources, it’s not necessary to ruin the computer for this shit!

F
Fail zen 09.10.22

Sotoneyuschy tichka Are you a troll though? I really liked the game, but there are a lot of glitches without a patch. Then people disappear, lags out of the blue, once the sound almost completely disappeared, and at the end of the GG he fought with an invisible man)
MR. F some nonsense you write, here's something for you to think about - it was a day at the time of the explosion, and when Black arrived at the timesquare it was ... And what kind of cancer the explosion could have gotten to France. In short, go through it again, maybe you'll understand.

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 09.10.22

Slightly vague ending.
The entire Blackburn detachment is dead (Matkovich and Campo were covered by a fighter, Cole was shot by Black himself, Montes was killed by Solomon at the end)
Dima was irradiated somewhere and at the end they knock on him, and he cocks the gun. Obviously also dead, but he took with him a couple of GRUs or SVRs.
Solomon Black killed.
Al-Bashir is dead, Kafarov is dead, Vladimir is dead, it is not clear with Kirill (perhaps he died in Paris, during a bomb explosion).
Miller was stabbed to death on camera. The crew of his tank most likely got shot too.
What about Black himself? He found the bomb and that's the end of it, a clear batch for the 4th part .. What are
your assumptions about the fate of Black?

r
rock power 09.10.22

Dima got irradiated somewhere
In Paris during a bomb explosion

m
molchun85 09.10.22

sorry for the Nubian question: how to complete the mission - on the hunt.? (there you need to finish off people who are running away ...., 30 minutes circled and current 2 times people ran out ... PPC just ...)

_
_SAUTH_ 09.10.22

follow the dude next to the target where it is marked and everything will be fine.

M
MYPAH4A 09.10.22

after battlefield 3 i:
1) i will never buy a license
again 2) i will never play multiplayer games, single only transfer edition

D
Dmitry.ru 09.10.22

"Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz at maximum speed should fly."
Joke! xD!
Well, you people... Are you trying to play on 6-year-old cramps and write something about optimization?
Bad optimization in splinter cell conviction. There it is, it's worse.
Bugs?? A bad dancer always gets in the way of eggs.

P
Player noob 09.10.22

MYPAH4A
AGREE!

M
Mega Dimka 09.10.22

A good single, not perfect of course, but for a game that is based on multiplayer, the plot is gorgeous. The ending is mysterious, everything was waiting for a shot, but it was not, damn intrigue. I think we'll find out in the book. I was also pleased that the Russian guys were shown on the good side.
Dima is really very similar to Oleg Taktarov, well, actually, it’s not surprising)))

B
Benedikt Wolframovich 09.10.22

...Blackburn knocked on the door. And they began to drink vodka together...)
Battlefield(4): Vypei za Pobedu or Drink for the Victory. Throughout the game we will drink vodka with Dima. And then they throw bottles and choose obscene dialogues from the dialogue ring XD

M

yes, I just mixed up the chronology a little

T
TheNik 09.10.22

Dimka was well awarded with polygons -
http://i29.fastpic.ru/big/2011/1030/d3/70c444802a2b9cc889ca3d8c1c3e5fd3.jpg
=D

b
big man 09.10.22

I think it was Black who knocked on Dima at the end

M

At the end, the SVR men knocked.
"I think the SVR will not agree with me on this..." Dimon said something like this