3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igors 09.10.22 01:17 am

Ending discussion

It really touches the soul ... Yes .... If a movie was made based on the game, I would definitely say Oscar ....
He saved New York, and what did he get in return? Nothing ...
141 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hundred tichka 09.10.22

Minifluder

And then he whispered to you in secret that SVR members? Well, why are you talking nonsense if no one knows for sure

S
SumptuousDust 09.10.22

There was a moment where Miller was executed and then Blackburn and someone else were in that room and found a dinosaur and I thought it was a gift to my son and his father was killed, well, I almost burst into tears :(((

H
Hundred tichka 09.10.22

Skillet99

As it was already written earlier. Are you emo chtol that such things in GAMES already bring you to tears? And the desire to open the veins did not arise when Dimka saw the chubby at the end? Or did you think that he was so full on croissants

H
Hundred tichka 09.10.22

Warcrafter_94

Copy 100%!!!! And I think the coincidence is not accidental)

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 09.10.22

Sotoneyuschiy tichka
Che then you are a sheep.
Dimon said at the end that the SVR would not agree with him. And then immediately knock and he cocks the gun. Turn on your brain, huh?
Skillet99
I thought Campo would take it with him, like to pass it on to his family. Americans usually take care of this

N
NikitoZZZ9595 09.10.22

I did not read your posts, because a lot
of the ending is predictable. Caught up with him, fucked him and saved the world. Dmitry shot himself. Passed in about 10 hours. Went to multi-test ^__^

m
mr. F 09.10.22

Fail zen, maybe you are right that a bomb exploded in Paris, and not in America! They made up with the plot like in Santa Barbara!

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 09.10.22

What did they do there? God, Dima found the wrong bag, the bomb was in another part of Paris. NOTHING EXPLODED IN AMERICA!

K
KingDog19 09.10.22

Otpad game)) there are a
lot of bugs and lags, but the plot closes all the holes))

L
Lomak1n 09.10.22

Passed the company on the normal in one evening (6 hours) in one breath) true story)))

D
Darkkkrush 09.10.22

The game has a chic plot and atmosphere, the code is so stomp and stomp.
There was no such catchy single for a long time, with the time of Modern Warfare 1.
Dice didn't really screw up, this game is better than both bad companies combined. Although the bf2 multiplayer was better :)
GOTI, definitely.

It's a pity for the guys from the protagonist's detachment, especially Montes, to the last he helped Blackburn.
The bomb did not explode, the hero took the detonator away while still on the train, and when Solomon wanted to manually activate it, we soaked him with a brick like a gopnitsa :)

And the ending of the game is still closed, all the enemies are defeated and killed, except that someone is breaking into Dima, his storyline can still be developed. But Blackburn's story seems to be finished.

PS One of those few games in which, when the credits begin, you think about past events.
PS The game draws absolutely gorgeous evening and night views, at Kafarov's villa for a marine, I really stood at the edge of a cliff and looked at the sea and sky, not a single game has such a property :)
all IMHO, of course.

3htorizzzing 09.10.22

The most shocking moment, when Miller was stabbed to death (I think that was his name) in front of the camera, I finally fell into a sediment, and then my partner also came to this place when he picked up his son's toy. Just PPC.

3htorizzzing 09.10.22

The game is 15 out of 10 just fly away.

G
GhostKasio 09.10.22

The game is great! I just did not expect it to be so atmospheric!
It’s a pity for Dmitry, the radiation irradiated (
I wonder if they will at least make a mini DLC, continuing the story of Dima?

u
unreal56 09.10.22

Of course, I didn’t expect this from the game, but it struck me .. what a plot, what an atmosphere, and also awesome mp .... the game turned out to be very cool.

G
GhostKasio 09.10.22

Warcrafter_94 did you like Black Ops?
Go ahead and play it further, I’d rather play BF3 until my nose bleeds than put Black Ops on my PC again!

W
Worjas 09.10.22

PPC how I was waiting for the shot at the end when Dima reloaded the gun! Probably even the game was not expected as much as this shot! It is a pity that it never happened, because now it is one hundred percent clear that Dimon survived, otherwise there would be a question, did he fail himself or the one who knocked on him!

X
XaH [CCCP] 09.10.22

poT9ka
this is not a code with epic endings

R
RaVeNweST 09.10.22

super game.
It’s interesting to Dmitry at the end who knocked .. I love a hint for a sequel

B
Braun Fuhrer 09.10.22

The ending is quick, it could have been tightened a bit, otherwise, not counting the train that we saw at the beginning, a thirty-second car chase, a couple of times in the face with a brick and a few words about injustice in this world looks like something thin.