3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F51 09.10.22 05:33 pm

TAM 3x3 tournament May 31, 2015 (Unreal Tournament 2004)

TAM 3x3 tournament. Start scheduled for Sunday May 31st 15:00 UTC

- Full Double Elimination
- BO3

- Organization: F51 and Zabivalkin

- Maps:
DM-Rankin-FE
DM-Campgrounds2004-G1E
DM-DE-Grendelkeep
DM-OSR-Cheops
DM -AkBal2k4-SE
DM-Under_LE-2009
DM-StalwartXL2003-TAM

- Map selection: ours, yours. Desider is determined by scribbling. The team that starts scribbling is determined by a coin. In the same way, a card is selected to play in the loser's bracket.

- Server:
PG CTF: ut2004://212.42.38.94:9777
PG TDM1: ut2004://212.42.38.94:8877
PG TDM2: ut2004://212.42.38.94:8977
By general agreement, other servers can be used without any problems.

In case of disputes, we contact the organizers.

- Stream:
Skinner - http://goodgame.ru/channel/Skinner2170

- Application form:
1. Nicknames of team members
2. Captain's Skype

- List of teams:
Bugatti + Mind + Koffee
Naut + F51 + LiA
itsinthemind + a-re -ja + Cold-M
Megapihar' + JÍüç + RwR
c3.Maloy + c3.Shadow
artlite + biohazard! + 3Denis
van + Maldito + vamp
Rasty + uogcubdacc + AngerFist Tournament

results:
1. itsinthemind + a-re-ja + Cold-M
2. artlite + biohazard! + 3Denis
3. Naut + F51 + LiA

Stream records:

129 Comments
Sort by:
i
itsinthemind 09.10.22

But he's not a strong player on his own, IMHO.
Yes, what is not strong there, if someone has not seen his style of play - he takes a rocket / shock / snipe and runs forward, just runs forward and, due to the fright of the locals, almost-pro kills, while half of the damage from spam is absorbed into himself. very often kills himself about his own combo. brain 0, he never listens to the map, he never waits around the corner to catch a combo, he doesn't shoot around the corners with an alt flake, he just runs forward. accumulates adren, takes what? right - AIDS and what does it do? right - runs forward three times faster.
this creature does not shine in any mode, except for tama. and in tama, he can only win in hell and hell, and all sorts of Pokemon there with their deadly lightning strike.
I don’t understand at all how you can get out of shocks or snipes, especially into the distance, when you have a 360 turn from a light mouse movement? how can you stop the sight exactly on the pixel where the enemy is, given that the hueleard flies these pixels in 0.1 seconds. In my opinion, a person simply physically has no reaction to this. I'm sure it's 100% cheat.
when these logs enter the server, 90% of the players kick, out of 10 matches, God forbid, they are allowed to play 2. and then you see them recorded at the championship - facepalm.

t
toxick.com 09.10.22

hueleard o/

3DenisUT 09.10.22

right - runs forward three times faster.

1.4 times

c
cyber_spooky 09.10.22

but it doesn’t annoy anyone, when artlight takes invis?)
and what did you decide with the res? according to the mind, or how 51 will say?
Cold Mind
his sidekick Nessko? shta?

i
itsinthemind 09.10.22

and what did they decide with the rez? according to the mind, or how 51 will say?
the organizer said, they say, - "I pissed on your faces, it will be as I say." so yes - there will be an inviz, there will be no res. it's a pity

c
cold mind 09.10.22

cyber_spooky
Artlight + invis... I don't see any contradiction!
UFO + Nessco, hmm, let me think... Nessco is like Ness, only with a "ko" at the end. I don't see the contradiction!

R
Rasty569 09.10.22

I can speak for the UFO on my own, I know him for a long time, and I remember the times when he didn’t shoot so accurately, played vtstf on a rambo server. Yes, his skill grew very quickly, when compared with other players who, after 10 years, learned to move without a double jump, his team helped him in many ways. Personally, I have never complained about him. Now, as far as I know, he enters the game for fun, mostly with a friend, he shoots together. Yes, he has a crazy style in TAM, but it's not forbidden, let them play how they like.

i
itsinthemind 09.10.22

Yes, his skill has grown very quickly

N
Ness_ 09.10.22

Nessco is like Ness, only with a "ko" at the end. I don't see the contradiction!
"ko" is your part, do not translate the arrows!

_
_Butcher_ 09.10.22

Especially for believers in the absence of cheats for these two patients:

On slow viewing, do the movements remind you of anything? :)

This version is standard (and quite old), there is another one with a scan directly from the GPU and the ability to work on the weakest video cards.

So good luck to this couple at the championship, with such and such crutches they simply have to take the final.

S
SAM I AM 09.10.22

pfff doesn’t remind)

To see the cheats from the uogs, you need to be either the last noob or a parnoid. Woogies only hit straight walkers - if you move/rake a little it's unpredictable and they don't hit at all. What they are good at is blowing up spheres (spheres don't strafe).
As for the senses, I also don’t see any miracles here, I have a sense of 3cm myself - it’s quite possible to jerk off and hit.

i
itsinthemind 09.10.22

Especially for believers in the absence of cheats for these two patients, the
51st believe only when one of them pulls him on a bump in a duel, then yes, he will immediately be declared a cheater and will be banned, yeah, we swam, we know

C
CHONG 09.10.22

Butcher, I look at the cheats, it is not badly pumped. And he speaks with knowledge of the matter, apparently there is experience :).
And wogs, in my opinion, try to play beautifully and sometimes it turns out quite well, I don’t think that they help themselves with a crutch!

_
_biohazard 09.10.22

Sometimes you just want to put a newfangled trigger or similar stray and go to distribute in public. At the same time, most vegetables with a smart look will say that everything is OK, the dude drags on skills. Everyone fiercely faps on percentiles, and if the aim of the crutch falls below 30%, then for the majority it will not cause any suspicion, even if the patient does not know how to wait and spins 360 * every 2 seconds, like an epileptic during a seizure.
Yes, these two bodies sometimes don’t work out even 25% of aim, but this does not prevent them from closing combos almost behind their backs in a seizure state and throwing anal balls shocks right under their feet, twitching around along the way.

c
cyber_spooky 09.10.22

sorry, shi bo, but what about anal beads shocks? When I was young, I thought Shocks had just balls!

c
cold mind 09.10.22

cyber_spooky
Pay no attention, it's just that Biohazard has found an alternative use for them, apparently!

_
_biohazard 09.10.22

Ignore it, it's just that Biohazard has found an alternative use for them, apparently!
Here it is not necessary to translate the arrows here, you are there with your friendly homosexual brother and only indulge in them. Roy is generally a master of anal balls, cock stomboshocks and gay lumogan.
This is even more of a bug than a pissing machine gun, recently such games have become especially popular. Apparently, the shock dnars realized that it is not necessary to turn on the flaco-rocket in the vicinity and try to hit someone convulsively, you can still play with one shock and lean back with cock balls under your feet.

c
cold mind 09.10.22

_biohazard
Well, what kind of kindergarten, Bio...
I remember that in the duel league Sprat kept the defense with spheres from shocks in close combat. And now it "turns out" that this is MUCH BIG than spinning a minigun, lol.
Your style of play impresses me very much, but if everyone moves as one and selects weapons for the situation in the same way, it will become boring. Let all sorts of backpedals with fans of rockets, and you will righteously shoot them without a hint of homosexuality, with regard to such an intimate issue as the selection of weapons. :D

_
_Butcher_ 09.10.22

CHONG
don't think they help themselves with a crutch.
That's the key point. If you still turn on the brain and see how the hits go, why twist the mouse like that all the time - everything will become clear enough. Well, in general, a couple of minutes of googling on the topic of universal bots will be able to tell you a lot, for this it is not necessary to install and configure everything. These and similar crutches have been sawing for more than a dozen years and there are a lot of variations of them.
About experience since you touched on the topic - yes, I participated in the development of various software for image analysis, building a 3d grid from a series of 2d pictures, writing in LUA and other brains for bots (not aimbots) both in games and when searching for solutions in non-standard work tasks. Well, I more or less understand how most games work inside, at a fairly low level (well, for example, I wrote functions for shaders under GLSL how many years ago). And this knowledge and experience quite unequivocally tell me what, who and how. For some, this is paranoia, well, ok, maybe the dudes are really unique and the brains are somehow arranged in a special way, that this is exactly the style of the game. There are marine multicellular organisms on earth that can live in the range from -15 to +135 degrees, so I am ready to allow anything in this world.

I shared my opinion, who does not tend to think - just skip my text and read on.

_
_biohazard 09.10.22

I remember that in the duel league, Sprat kept a great defense with spheres of shocks in close combat,
Sprat, who was still a passive and a lumogan, never aspired, and he won’t refuse stombochek around the corners.
In fact, you don’t need to aim with these balls too much, they have a large radius of destruction, while they normally damage, if possible, you can even close a couple of combos in convulsions, especially if you spam with balls only. They throw the enemy back, the light and some other guns do not pierce the balls, plus you can’t see shit when a bunch of this shit flies in the face. It is problematic to kill someone with them, but spamming or running around the corner is easy, while brains and skills are not particularly needed. Why not cock shooting mode?