3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F51 09.10.22 05:33 pm

TAM 3x3 tournament May 31, 2015 (Unreal Tournament 2004)

TAM 3x3 tournament. Start scheduled for Sunday May 31st 15:00 UTC

- Full Double Elimination
- BO3

- Organization: F51 and Zabivalkin

- Maps:
DM-Rankin-FE
DM-Campgrounds2004-G1E
DM-DE-Grendelkeep
DM-OSR-Cheops
DM -AkBal2k4-SE
DM-Under_LE-2009
DM-StalwartXL2003-TAM

- Map selection: ours, yours. Desider is determined by scribbling. The team that starts scribbling is determined by a coin. In the same way, a card is selected to play in the loser's bracket.

- Server:
PG CTF: ut2004://212.42.38.94:9777
PG TDM1: ut2004://212.42.38.94:8877
PG TDM2: ut2004://212.42.38.94:8977
By general agreement, other servers can be used without any problems.

In case of disputes, we contact the organizers.

- Stream:
Skinner - http://goodgame.ru/channel/Skinner2170

- Application form:
1. Nicknames of team members
2. Captain's Skype

- List of teams:
Bugatti + Mind + Koffee
Naut + F51 + LiA
itsinthemind + a-re -ja + Cold-M
Megapihar' + JÍüç + RwR
c3.Maloy + c3.Shadow
artlite + biohazard! + 3Denis
van + Maldito + vamp
Rasty + uogcubdacc + AngerFist Tournament

results:
1. itsinthemind + a-re-ja + Cold-M
2. artlite + biohazard! + 3Denis
3. Naut + F51 + LiA

Stream records:

129 Comments
Sort by:
t
toxick.com 09.10.22

a friend of a yogi threw a friend of a yogi and the dream team broke up? :(

X
X111 09.10.22

The revelations of TAM's noobrainers are definitely zergut, but I have wild doubts that the owner of the window mego-crutch will merge me into such shit

i
itsinthemind 09.10.22

I wildly doubt that the owner of the window mego-crutch will merge me, I
just have to think in a duel, count the armor, catch the enemy in respawns. they have problems with thinking at all, so running forward is yes - they can

X
X111 09.10.22

Duel expert mode on? Everything that you listed will not help much with a total shootout, but he was not there and was not around. That's why I'm indignant - the mego-crutch is in the next window.

i
itsinthemind 09.10.22

let me explain your screenshots to you, so that the score is 50:0 you need to kill every 15-20 seconds, which means that the patient runs forward without thinking, does not shore a hundred, does not hide anywhere, but simply runs forward with what was under hand, and if there was nothing, then just with a bare ass (assalt). you took all the hundredths, most of the fifty kopecks, for sure the patient from the shocks shot 2-3 times in total. I vanguy that he appeared on the mini/link/rocket and ran forward like a ram - he sucked lg + shock and repeated this action again and so on 50 times. that's the whole game. give him all the weapons, 200 hp - the result will be different.

F
F51 09.10.22

When you get shot in a shithole, it becomes very problematic to control anything on the map. Do not confuse cause with effect.

X
X111 09.10.22

The expert on cheats, anti-cheats and duels once again did not let us down with his revelations

c
cyber_spooky 09.10.22

itsinthemind
dude, you are from TAM)

N
Ness_ 09.10.22

When you get shot in a shithole, it becomes very problematic to control anything on the map.
If we recall one of the main local crutches - Dwion, then any problem caused by his unrealistic level of shooting from accurate weapons was completely easily leveled by competent control of light and shocks, after which the patient flew to +30, and a thermonuclear explosion occurred in his anus. There was absolutely no need to talk about some kind of tension in this case.
Yogkubduk is less one-sided in terms of shooting and demonstrates mastery of all types of guns, but, firstly, in terms of the level of game thinking, it will give odds even to such a primitive as Dwion, and secondly, even if he uses crutches at his leisure, it is not necessary, that he will include his cheats in every game.
Here is an example of the same Phobia, who tried to participate in this tournament and was even ready to sponsor it. Personally, I have little doubt that on pg this body has not used its trigger in the last year. Aim fluctuates between 15-30% and is generally quite normal. But on the European server of his new non-clan, he had a stable 50% with lie and a bunch of damage all the time... I'm not stating anything, I'm just stating it as a fact.

m
more.or.equal.null 09.10.22

but this does not prevent them in a fitful state from closing the combos almost behind their backs and throwing anal balls shocks exactly under their feet, twitching along the way.
By the way, I also paid attention to this.

S
Sincerelyyourspussy 09.10.22

So. Since I was not signed up anywhere and we have not established contact with the potential team / discussed tactics so far, I am safely discharged

t
toxick.com 09.10.22

did not discuss tactics in /o

c
cyber_spooky 09.10.22

I don't know yet, maybe I won't be able to by 3, but I will try!!1

L
LiAlena 09.10.22

no one came and won naut and 51 ? )))

E
Empathy13 09.10.22

It hasn't started yet. At 15:00 Moscow time.

_
_biohazard 09.10.22

I’ll also play today, we’ll blind some random team :)

F
F51 09.10.22

Grid - http://challonge.com/3v3pgtam
Stream - http://goodgame.ru/channel/Skinner2170/106/

c
cyber_spooky 09.10.22

yes, the fact that the top 2 duelers in one team, with 3 beautiful bodies in the team, is merged into the "no-brain mode" soup not only for the weaker bio team, but also for the cold - this, of course, sensation, is impressive. Moreover, one of the tops slightly burns at the same time! They didn’t play lope, they didn’t learn how to lose, che. here, apparently, one of two things: either the tops have not been such tops for a long time, or the mode is not so no-brain, as it seemed to all sorts of fat trolls and others like them. In short, it was fun

M
Maldito 09.10.22

This just proves the noobrainness that three aims can take out two, since you don’t need to control anything and you have all the weapons from the respawn, don’t you?) Cold and the whole team stands on the respawn and rats with the sight turned on, lights and profit

X
X111 09.10.22

TAM is not ut at all. It's fun to read expert revelations based on the results in it :)