3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22 07:28 pm

Hardcore or not straining? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all! Who plays on the level "To the death!" straightaway? On the first playthrough. And who is not "to death!", why?
58 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

Hello everyone again. Too many hardcore guys? Those who immediately went to death. I switched to lvl 4 when I chopped up a bunch of lvl 6 ghouls in Velen on Pain and Suffering. Without straining)
That's when the checkmate began. Reading a bestiary, finding and crafting oils and elixirs. And all the charms of the witcher, not Dante from DMC 5. Who is hardcore and not hardcore? Share your impressions of the most difficult moments? Or was there none?)

S
Shine 09.10.22

Played on easy. This is a completely conscious choice for all modern Action-RPGs. As with the Mass Effect and Dragon Age series, I'm mostly interested in The Witcher for the most part. There is no really interesting gameplay in the game, so I see no reason to bother with it.

G
GrYnT101 09.10.22

Self-Murderer
Ha ha I'll tell you more at all in no game at all there are no combat norms when you play on easy difficulty
ps The witcher has great combat

S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

Self-Murderer
This is normal) Everyone has their own charms in the game. I passed Mass Effect on average. Dragon Age is also on hard, but not on nightmare. The mechanics are not the same for me to play on a nightmare)

S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

GrYnT101
4 is better) You can't relax at all in battle)

G
GrYnT101 09.10.22

Sasha Pugovkin
3 is enough for me and even dark souls remind me that the fight in the witcher is more variable

S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

GrYnT101
2 different games. The emotions of a gamer are the same, but the games are different.

M
Mk-LI 09.10.22

I partially agree with Self-Murderer, I play more RPGs because of the story, so I put either easy or medium difficulty. When the main hero constantly dies, the feeling of presence is lost. When you constantly load saves, it's not the same ... In The Witcher, I set the difficulty to adventures and fights, and I go through. It is very easy to pass, it would be possible to set the complexity higher, but it's too late, it's too easy

G
GrYnT101 09.10.22

Mk-LI
Difficulty can be changed at any time

S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

GrYnT101
It's like a broken alcoholic already. "I don't drink! But a little can be...". Although I also had such an idea when I led the baron with Igosha. After the second wave of ghosts, I thought, "If there is a third wave, I'll cry and switch!" But there was no third wave))

S
Shine 09.10.22

GrYnT101
Ha-ha, I'll tell you more: in general, there are no combat norms in any game when you play on easy difficulty.
ps The Witcher has great combat.

I didn't say she was bad. I'm just not interested in her. I'm curious to understand the mechanics of an economic strategy or a classic RPG, but action is for that and action, so as not to load the brain too much.

D
DarKSiR_666 09.10.22

Somehow I immediately started on "Pain and Suffering", I don't even know why, I decided not to go to hardcore right away, but I didn't want to run around the kindergarten with swords either. There were moments when it was very bombing... for the first time when Keira climbed up to look for an elven sorcerer))) To be honest, now I don't even want to go to hard, maybe later...

S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

Convincing request! With r and h do not arrange here. I created a theme not to be compared with bolts! And to know who more: hardcore or not. Well, who had what kind of zapar at the hardcore level) I have the tightest story with Screamer. I barely scored it, but then I was lvl 5)

S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

DarKSiR_666
I wiped the current once on the Golem and on the minion of the Hunt, they are slow. It's always easy for me with slow people. Keira and I were more afraid of dogs under the dome. Neither roll nor hit normally. Otherwise, you will fall behind the dome and under the snowstorm)

K
Krechet79 09.10.22

Only HARD (To death)!!! But you feel immediately at the beginning of the game - a griffin, this is a serious hybrid)
I generally turned off the level of life (scale) of opponents and bosses in the settings, the bed of the horse, the degree of damage to the boat, tips - it seems so realistic.

D
DarKSiR_666 09.10.22

Sasha Pugovkin
Yes, yes, I strained it under the dome, but you can still find the Gargoyle there, if you carefully climb everything, only I came to her already with broken armor and without rem. set. So died, although she is not very complicated

S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

Krechet79
I scored a griffin at the 3rd level. I switched to hard in Velen) But ... I took Logvinov's advice not to explore unknown places until the plot leads away from the location. But in vain! There are 2 recipes for swords of the Snake school and cooler armor. So I went out to Velena with them, and it became easy on Pain and Suffering)

G
GONE TO DTF 09.10.22

I immediately started on the 3rd difficulty, because I read somewhere that the first 2 are completely easy.
I didn’t risk it, because I didn’t know, suddenly I’ll die to the end, as in the second part.
3rd is fine. now my hand is full of dodges and blocks, but the monsters still hurt if you make a mistake, so for me the ideal difficulty. Yes, and I'm too old to play on the 4th.

I listened to Logvinov's advice
. Do not do this anymore.

S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

DarKSiR_666
About the gargoyle test! Did not know. There is a sign of a place of power, but it is, as it were, underground. I still thought that it was necessary to return to the same dungeon. But he didn't go...

D
DarKSiR_666 09.10.22

Sasha Pugovkin
I don't remember the place of power... my memory is shattered, I'm going through it for the second time... either I missed it, or I picked it up...