3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
l_TheZeus_l 09.10.22 07:28 pm

Aksiy does not work during a conversation with an NPC and Quen's 2 property. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Deception Axii level 3, but when talking to someone. then I can’t apply it (writes that level 1, 2 or 3 is required deception). With Quen, I'm not sure, but it seems that if you delay RT, then a yellow field should appear around Geralt, but it does not appear. Instead, he stupidly casts a normal Quen.
I play on a PC, with an Xbox 360 gamepad, Pirate.

Please help me with this issue.
6 Comments
Sort by:
c
cold light 09.10.22

And the corresponding levels of deception at the sign have been pumped and the improvement has been dragged into the cell?

n
nikolashenka 09.10.22

Maybe I'll say something stupid, but did you drag these skills into active ones?

L
Lucky Tox 09.10.22

People, where can I pump all this? 2 sign of deception is open for me, but sometimes level 2 is still required.

B
BOJIAND 09.10.22

Have you dragged the learned skill to the active skills panel? If not, then it won't work.

K
Kartuz 09.10.22

I have the same garbage with quen, I also play on the gamepad, the sign in the cell, and even with a blue mutagen, is strengthened. Tell me who plays the keyboard mouse, to use the sign in the second mode, you need a different key (or combination) than in the first mode. Or is the pumped sign automatically used in the second mode?
Z.Y. And I found everything, you need to clamp the button for applying the sign, for the second mode!

l
l_TheZeus_l 09.10.22

Ha, got it. To make the second properties of signs work, set them here:

Cold light, nikolashenka, BOJland, thank you!)