3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 09.10.22 07:28 pm

Electromagnetic Gun and Bow (Battlefield 4)

At the last sale, I took Premium, played 2 fights and abandoned it.
Yesterday I decided to play and saw in the GunMaster mode an Electromagnetic gun and a Bow. Can these guns be unlocked or are they only available in GunMaster? Didn't find them in equipment, what class are they for?
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 09.10.22

Traun
What the hell is in the battle and even in the gunmaster Amy-cannon? Are you sure you didn't mix up the games?

T
Traun 09.10.22

Kosh13
I didn’t mix it up, it’s called rorsch mk-1

M
M3tZeller 09.10.22

Kosh13
There is an Amy cannon in the Gunmaster
To be more specific, in the Gunmaster there are different weapon assemblies, and there is an assembly called the Troll assembly, where you start running with a shield and end up with a knife with a bipod. So in this assembly there is a bow with 3 types of ammunition and there is a railgun (Amy cannon)
Traun
The railgun is a battle pickup, that is, this weapon cannot be in the equipment, but you can only pick it up on the FinalStand maps. The
bow can be opened:

T
Traun 09.10.22

M3tZeller
And what other battlepicks are there?
Do you have a bow in your inventory?

K
Kosh13 09.10.22

M3tZeller
Traun
Since when did amy become a rail?

M
M3tZeller 09.10.22

Kosh13 The
dude understands the name "Amy gun", I put it in his slang, what's the problem?
Although, of course, the Amy gun and the railgun (gauss gun) are two different things!
Traun
As soon as you open the bow, you will have it in your equipment, but it is clearly not worth the effort spent on what, in other words, G-full

"What other Battlepicks are there?"
Battle pickups: usas 12 (with explosive cartridges), (AMR-2) (M82A3) 12.7 mm Chinese-made and American-made rifles (unfortunately Dice did not add the Russian rifle Kord (KSVK) to BF4), the M136 CS grenade launcher is better known as "AT -4", HVM-II grenade launcher, M32 MGL grenade launcher, a robot with a machine gun and a grenade launcher
(like everything ...) and a gauss cannon

T
Traun 09.10.22

M3tZeller
Thank you!

M
M3tZeller 09.10.22

Kosh13
By the way, congratulations on your DR!

K
Kosh13 09.10.22

M3tZeller
With what others???

M
M3tZeller 09.10.22

Kosh13
You have a birthday badge. Let me guess, when regals put the date of birth from the bulldozer?

K
Kosh13 09.10.22

M3tZeller
No. But today is not my dr. But thanks anyway! )