3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 09.10.22 08:58 pm

Play as: Mage or Warrior (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Here is my problem. I don't know how to start playing. It seems to be a pleasure to destroy enemies as a warrior, but both are off. dlc are imprisoned for a magician. But under the magician there are few good mods. Only Apocalypse and spells from Disonord. But the Apocalypse requires SKSE, and I will not put it on principle. So what to do? Help with advice, who played whom, and who likes it more. Just please answer with reason.

PS: Do not offer an assassin, a thief and an archer, because there is no interesting gameplay for them, but for me, at least.
43 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeSperaDo11 09.10.22

EVIL PLAYER
Well, let's go to the points. 1) armor and blocking are very easy to pump up to a hundred, the main thing is to carry potions with you, because there is a lot of damage even from a wolf on the legendary, and the more damage you absorb with armor and shield, the faster the corresponding skill swings. 2) I never buy materials for the forge, only if there is extra money, everything you need can be collected from the mines and from the NPCs, and of course, for such a number of playthroughs of the game, I know where the freebie lies, so there are no problems with resources, especially while you pump the forge to a high lvl, it will take quite a lot of time and you will collect a lot of useful things during the game. 3) well, on an adept they won’t take you out so quickly, but already on a master without a partner, I only play as an archer, if you stupidly break into a crowd of enemies as a warrior, then you will quickly be smacked with crossbows, you won’t even have time to heal,
It’s hard to play on the legendary warrior until you pump in power blows, then you just demolish the heads even with cool NPCs, stupidly approached and demolished the head of some kind of Ulfric. For me, this is generally imba. Other classes do not have such skills to kill the enemy with one blow, it happens that with a dagger from behind 15x damage is not enough for the leader of the bandits.

M
Marquess 09.10.22

All my friends, I have decided. Thank you all for your participation. I decided that I would still play a warrior. This class is closer to me. Thanks again for participating in this thread.

a
arah 09.10.22

EVIL PLAYER
Do not scare people for nothing) This warrior lay down from my GG warriors and did not make a sound