3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
USSR IS ALIVE 09.10.22 09:06 pm

Game Discussion (Carmageddon: Max Damage)

How do you play? Is it worth downloading a pirate? To decide in the future whether to buy or not.
33 Comments
Sort by:
a
ak-13 09.10.22

Did she come out?

K
Kid Rock 09.10.22

download pirate

r
roadhell 09.10.22

It hasn't come out yet, but it's moving forward. http://carmageddon.su - a couple of news here.

d
djsup 09.10.22

at one time all the parts were cool !!! look what this part will give us!!!

K
KAPRAL27 09.10.22

It's strange that the game came out and there is still no hacked version on the torrents, and finally no. Weird.

P
Pomu4 09.10.22

The game is still in deep pre-alpha - there are simply no textures on the terrain. Despite its dampness, I liked it - it's the good old Karmacedon.

D
DeN BiostaR 09.10.22

yes, raw is not the right word, I was already drooling, finally something moved from its place, I still drive sometimes in the TDR200 ... current alpha is not in the options where to change the screen resolution (damn

K
KAPRAL27 09.10.22

Where is the timer?

f
fasoll 09.10.22

on EX.UA there is a crack. But I have a problem, the hellish game slows down regardless of the settings. The computer is powerful, who knows how to solve, tell me plz

L
Lain Rain 09.10.22

fasoll
Maybe it's in the video driver?
Try to put newer ... or vice versa older.

I also sometimes noticed a strange relationship between the visual design of the desktop and lags, try disabling the "desktop design" in the properties of the .exe game.

And as an option, you can still try to apply another "crack", if there is one.

M
MGray 09.10.22

The game isn't a game yet, it's far from beta. Saw and saw her. But. I'll wait, the game of my childhood

s
sneshana 09.10.22

MGray
and mine too) learned to play and ride on carmageddon tdr 2000))))))

B
Bloodthirster 09.10.22

Can anyone shed some light on who is karma or what is it? what are we talking about?

I
Igyana 09.10.22

MGray
Even now it looks great, the knight’s move was developed in the last update, when they introduced random, you mean you turn it on and throws you on a random map, on a random track and car, you can currently play endlessly and test everything by turning off the race time and turning on endless points (local currency), although in none of the parts I personally in a simple race have ever experienced problems with either time or points.

I
Igyana 09.10.22

Bloodthirster
Turn on the brain, then Google, then YouTube.

T
Tukhlii 09.10.22

Is Karmagedon still in alpha? There is no news on the Internet about the final version, well, at least I could not find it, maybe I was looking badly. When will the full version come out??????

D
Dark Kahn 09.10.22

Also interested, otherwise they died out completely.

A
ArmyMan 09.10.22

It's already in beta on Steam, with singleplayer and multiplayer.

D
Dmitry_Yanowskiy 09.10.22

ArmyMan
Well, how?
Tried who? Share your experience... ;)

P
Punk United 09.10.22

The impressions are extremely positive - all the content is in place, the game is quite playable. Although still an early beta - the game is raw, there are crashes, friezes, lags. FPS is unstable and far from ideal on any hardware. Regarding the game itself - the same old karma, only better. New engine, great damage model, dismemberment, blood, meat, gore. Everything is top notch. There are a lot of pleasant little things - for example, a hefty spoiler rises on the Eagle during acceleration, and when braking, another smaller spoiler lowers and extends (apparently it helps to slow down: D). The blood remains on the car, the driver can fly out through the glass. When repairing, parts that have fallen off earlier “stick” to the car, and if they are far away, they fly for a long time. In general, everything is very cool. But it's still early beta. It's still a long way from a polished game.
If you're interested, I can tell you in more detail (I'll write down a mb mini review), and leave the screenshots.