3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wordingofspay 09.10.22 09:25 pm

Problems with LUA Plugin (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Who knows how to remove the call menu, otherwise zombies always appear on the number five and it’s not possible to climb on the navigator, always spawning all the buttons tried nothing helps, only the complete removal of the LUA Plugin helps, but without it the scripts do not work those that are on it.
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyraX 09.10.22

danulaca
I press N and then shift and nothing happens

R
RomQaPG 09.10.22

nigga40000 Updated
both LUA and ScriptHook to the latest version, but the problem turned out to be different, Visual C ++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 simply did not work on windows 8.1. (Even with the KB2883200 update installed for it) Installed 7-ku everything worked.

d
danulaca 09.10.22

SkyraX
Download this: http://www.playground.ru/files/lua_plugin_dlya_script_hook_v_10-94719/ copy all files from the archive to the root of the game. Next, move the noclip mod (noclip v13.lua file) to the addins folder, which is in the scripts folder in the GTA 5 root folder.

S
SkyraX 09.10.22

danulaca
apparently, I just downloaded the old version of the

danulaca mod before,
how to make the mod not be activated in H (eng)? ato goes out both by N and by H is activated, and H this turning on the headlights

is a mod - a lua script that is thrown into scripts, it is activated in the game with one key, it is turned off by it, where in the lua file itself can I find this item that is responsible for activating / deactivating the script in Game?

I
Ilya233 09.10.22

What mod? I'll tell you straight away...

S
SkyraX 09.10.22

noclip v13.lua and I need to remove activation by N (eng) and all other button combinations like switching from keyboard to joy, just leave on / off by N and that's it, and then I want to reassign the key, if I can give the lua file itself

I
Ilya233 09.10.22

SkyraX
Actually, I also asked for a link to the mod.
And so, then you are looking for these lines "get_key_pressed (Keys.T)" The
T key is just an example
PS Come on .lua file

S
SkyraX 09.10.22

Ilya233
Spoilerhttp://rghost.ru/7SVPy8dbj

I
Ilya233 09.10.22

SkyraX
"if ( ( get_key_pressed(Keys.N)"
Change to your own. There will be questions, write.

S
SkyraX 09.10.22

Ilya233
changed, but for some reason it is still activated by N (eng)

e
eXeGOODER 09.10.22

Because the condition is there
SpoilerCONTROLS.IS_CONTROL_PRESSED

S
SkyraX 09.10.22

SwipoStyle
and where H did not find

e
eXeGOODER 09.10.22

Because an identifier is used.
Unfortunately, I do not know their meanings, in principle, you can remove them altogether.

S
SkyraX 09.10.22

You can throw off SwipoStyle
ready so that it is current on N, I myself will change it to the right one

e
eXeGOODER 09.10.22

I can’t send a file here
Try to delete the function that I wrote, nothing bad will happen
Delete only where you need the letter N

S
SkyraX 09.10.22

SwipoStyle
What exactly to delete? some piece of code, or those few words that you wrote
Ps.

e
eXeGOODER 09.10.22

Delete this, 3 things, I think the script will not break
SpoilerCONTROLS.IS_CONTROL_PRESSED(2,74)

S
SkyraX 09.10.22

SwipoStyle
deleted, at first it gave an error, closed the brackets according to the principle "how many open and closed", it started without problems, but in the game itself the activation inscription is constantly flashing and the person starts to move down over time, you can make a normal code and drop it on rghost and in ls give a link.

ps. the script in the game works according to this principle - if you press the script activation key (N or H), then the noclip mode is turned on, if you press the key again, it turns off, if you hold down the on / off key of the script for a couple of seconds, then the control mode is turned on not from the keyboard, but with joy and the inscription is blinking at the top left about this, so from all this I need to remove the activation / deactivation of the script by N, but I can’t find it in the script, only N is visible.

e
eXeGOODER 09.10.22

If you remove the letter H, then there will be no controller support

S
SkyraX 09.10.22

SwipoStyle
Well, that's how I need it to be activated ONLY by class. N and all