3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naughty_Kamikaze 21.11.19 03:17 am

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 7)

Today, finally, released a new numbered part of the series of Resident Evil games, namely Resident Evil 7. Share their impressions about it, considering previously on one of the consoles/PC. Welcome feedback on the use of VR in the game.
160 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ex_Vandal 21.11.19

IMHO the game has become less consistent or more illogical. But this is my personal opinion.
P. S. For me, the RE series has started back in 1997., initially enough money only for Sonya, and the disc played without a memory card))) Again, IMHO, РЕ7 good game, not a masterpiece but a solid 4 (maybe even plus). In VR РЕ7 probably great inserts and the rating may be higher.

M
Mister Kopipast 21.11.19

Well, as for me it's a good horror (if not almost scary, but really intense and sometimes even difficult), but a bad Resident. From shared with a series of weak references to previous parts, some Redfield at the end, which is generally little understood. If Chris, why is he in Umbrella work? If not, then what is he for Redfield? Chris also like more than one of his relatives, except for Claire, no, especially from the Umbrella facility. It seems to me, explain either the DLS or the next numbered parts. In any case, the story of MIA, Zoe and Ethan are almost certainly over.
Overall, really liked the game, were completely occupied with the replays about eighteen hours and though it's not exactly the seventh part, which was expected, anyway it is a very worthy game that should definitely compete for the title of the horror film of the year with Outlast 2.
Forgot to add - towards the end of the game rolled into a stupid buffoon. If it was a little firing, a little atmosphere, a little bit of puzzles, then at the end just shooting and to be honest, the impression of this slightly deteriorated. I am glad that so obvious a hack is traced only at the end of the game.

k
kraf888f 21.11.19

passed and forgotten

A
Alex Hawk 21.11.19

Spoilers ahead! Although this subject generally they're full of it.

Kills how inconsiderate and stupid you have to be to not understand the connection with Resident Evil. Yes, there is the whole atmosphere just like that and shouts that this is Resident Evil!. Always some little things appear which make it clear that this is not outlast with weapons. In General the plot is gorgeous. Although the idiots who decide to bet with one argument in the style of the plot is simple and banal of course do not understand what is its charm. The game is simple but at the same time need to pay attention to detail and sometimes to strain memory and to reflect. Then certainly many of the points will emerge about the past of Resident Evil (including the movies). Though as practice shows, all these critics and have not played the previous parts.
That's the way a typical representative of the above. People just saw the tip of the iceberg and decided that it's not interesting.
Spoiler
Sirines wrote:
What about the plot? I will say this: the script was written on the knee two hungry student for a pack of ramen noodles and a bag manasika. Bredyatina clean water (even by the standards of the resident), which gives much amerikanschinoy. (I hope you have not forgotten that the resident Japanese game?)

However I'm glad when developers create the atmosphere and the plot for attentive players. Really appreciate that shot. And this character is at its saturation exceeds many popular actors. After this scene I really wanted to meet him, if he were real. So very hooked...
Spoiler
Just to clarify, what I already knew, that Jack is. Good guy who loves his family. But definitely this scene made an impression.

T
The X-Files 21.11.19

Started playing and so far so good:
Pros:
the atmosphere and surroundings are made with high quality
the music is good
character animation normal
the plot is interesting BUT not intriguing and lethargic
the first person is GORGEOUS BUT if someone had told me in advance what decorations will be all the action takes place, I would have shouted out want third person view.
Cons:
the game is sharpened by a gamepad and though the game and the letters with the keyboard control is tight and responsive bad
why did GG put shoes on the feet with the heels? where is the logic? the entire game we hear a loud knock of heels of boots on the floor as though my legs dangle like a marionette and knock on the floor.
bad firing animation and firing sound
GG terminator, at the beginning she poked and prodded with a knife 10 times GG does not even squeak(and where the voice of the wild pain?), then she hand him a screwdriver stuck ,again silence(where the wild voice of pain?) in appendage your hand sawed off(and where the voice of the wild pain?), it's time to die already completely from the loss of blood and from the wild pain BUT no HS runs away ,finds a gun and try to kill the demon-possessed which we again and again ...dtsat. stab ,cut, puncture saw the most can not (where liters pig blood on all sides????).
here's a quickie from the developers in addition to the fact that 39 bullets from the gun failed to calm down the possessed once and for all, about the battle with Grandfather, I will not write one more Thistle and I pressed it and shot a beam he crashed his car exploded and burning car and still living grandfather ,a nightmare.
The second act of Grub do something he sits on a chair bound and hand cut it with a stapler stuck to the hands and he actively the hand works.
GG longevity and survivability of enemies to kill interest in the game because the scenery is narrow and small initial space to Dodge and u-turn are almost there.
Not enough dynamic battlefield ,it would be desirable that the enemies were not immortal but simply moving often and not idols dolls.

k
ka11n 21.11.19

Great game! Blunted in one place where you need to put a lit candle in the cake! Not caught up that you have to clean the telescope on the water from the shower that poured candle. All were in a stupor near the sink, which could open the tap and realize that there is no water there!
Good to play at night with headphones 5.1. Not sure the game supports 5.1 or not...
At the beginning of the game was very delayed. Then by the end of the passing on the farm was boring. But the tanker somehow diversified farm topic. The ending is a strange kind of... basically I'm happy. I would like more puzzles. Did not like working with inventory, combat component, I would like a more clear concept of health GG, not the red mist... In the previous version did not play, started a few times, but was abandoned because of the curve control...
9 times out of 10.

P
PsychoMant1s 21.11.19

8.0 rating. In principle, there is all. All parts of rubber in one. Mini Resident Evel 7. Someone complains that there no characters from the previous installments and let it be the only main disadvantage of this game. Although personally I don't care about the characters from before.parts.

What's good? Is the house where you running maniac like in Tom and Jerry direct. Here also, as in 1,2,3 there are puzzles, but for some reason these gadecki was too simple, and the puzzles with the shadows I am personally not impressed by the fact that they are repeated not once, not twice.
The game has nice shooting, she's really nice, so what is there to argue I think no one will. But I didn't like that the game little there is variety in terms of enemies. There is family here and they all znachitsya as bosses. Enough. It is a pity that the zombies here are not present, as it is to fire someone, and in the same count monere like zombies, we rasstrelyaem them, but it's not zombies, a black marsh muck.
Surprised by the ending of the game))). For me it's not jancik, but at the same time and trash. The game is short. Few locations, we still have at least 1.5 games finished)), honestly, Malova something.
But I must say that the game is not boring, it is traversed in the same breath.
There is a story and it's interesting, but it is little conversations. Generally the story is made so. You came, you said that we need someone to pull out, just like in re 4 and save)), towards the end of the storyline, and then at the end explain everything. The middle is completely empty in the game. That is, the story here is poorly distributed. Mid just Bang the groin! About Bekkerov literally 1-2 minutes. Very little talk about family. Everything you saw on trallero, almost all narrated about Bekkerov))). Well for those who have not played the demo and watched trailery, and just played from scratch, knowing nothing about the game, but in this case the game could be cool, but when so many spoileron I've seen, and the game is not really that much new to see, somehow in two ways.
In any case, playing the demo, maybe you'll consider that the whole game will be on the same level as in the demo, you are wrong... will Continue to be RE-4. And yet I wanted more dark moments and more locations in the house. But in any case it is better 5-6 and best story of the entire series. The game has become closer to the 1,2,3 in the atmosphere. Although zombie is not present here. Although there Where zombies come from? After all, there is a current family of 4 people, and outsiders have nothing to do here.
Oh yeah. To play in what at the moment, so that there is no choice and playing in D-7 must every). There is no choice. But to call this game of the year, alas no. Could it be the game of the year if it finished. Yes, it lacks time diversity and more intricacy of the plot.
The first was so easy quests, just walk. Played on the gamepad and shooting much. I think to play it on mouse+keyboard sucks, so how the optimization is done under the pad in the first place.

In principle, rezik always was not long in 1,2,3 parts all there was the difficulty, and here. Remember, of all Razikov to the 3rd, 1st was difficult, the rest was pretty simple, but the simplest was the 2nd..

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 21.11.19

first caught,then released after they reached the abandoned ship,again atuou the mother ship they have more fantasy is not enough where the levels of slap,is not that exhausting these szuka ships in Aceh. no shit it's not a resident of a hat.scary huh,captures,Yes, but not for long.the same type of enemies,puzzles for Imbeciles. besides shove hints everywhere.I have the feeling that the game downs was about to play.overall not bad and not good.chip resident is a zombie and zombies are not.

V
VovanJapan 21.11.19

In principle, the game is very good, the main atmosphere of the sounds, so I recommend to play the game with good radio. Pleased with optimization of the game, was good, and the plot. As for the drawbacks, in my opinion their is only one: shooting well, too little. My score - 9 points.

b
boss__2003 21.11.19

Good solid game with a strong atmosphere and holding the main themes of the entire series of Resident Evil.
Frankly, after 6-y of the very few to count. But here it is - fresh and dignified approach to the classics. As soon as I got in the main house - I remember the first Resident Evil. All the same the slowness of the basic movements, all the same confined space, the same tense and unpleasant atmosphere. Subject to old standards the game was given a modern shell decent animation and look from the first person.
The plot is not bad, the end gives another way to relate to the events in the beginning. The classical approach is that when the shell is still interesting to read. There are certainly open questions, there are many references to previous installments. As a whole all the craziness of Bakers seamlessly blended into the overall world.
Overall good and worthy. However I went through it in 1 sitting - 7 hours and 20 minutes. I would like a little longer... the Truth plus the lack of flashes...
My rating 9 out of 10! Recommend

p
pit80 21.11.19

Good, but not Resident Evil.. No matter what they went back to basics. Still, do not RE. Bored to horror. Scary, but boring )) .
Three times tried, not tried. does not matter. Nerves galaco. For everybody. Evil Within and then abruptly went than this.

B
Braun Fuhrer 21.11.19

A lot of work lately, so much to play when, but then got sick stayed home for the weekend and decided to pass. Like and interesting and sometimes stiff, but where is the resident for the life of me I do not understand. What is spin to of spin of OFU. Campaign series Trishovich films resident with milkay now closer to the roots than her game incarnation. The sediment after the passage of still there, but again played with interest.

s
sergeysviryakov 21.11.19

Resident Evil 7 иResident Evil 4 the coolest in my opinion!!!The game was a success!!!!

J
Jino_man 21.11.19

rare slag, 5 points out of 10 (the maximum that deserves this biodegradable waste), complete absence of musical accompaniment is something, references to previous parts of the series one, two and miscalculated.. the implementation and the gameplay is worse than ever, but which is so praised was not impressed at all, everything is blurred and dim and the most important thing ...to not see the moments where the light is required...

I hope all involved in this game, the Japanese will commit seppuku later and no longer produce crude nonsense!

But there are also zombies who manage to give money for this kind of game...

Glory to pirates, pirates glory!

I
Ilya85 21.11.19

Great game. I expect that it will be in the style of the previous parts, but it is different. Pleasantly surprised. Not like the previous part, except that Revelations 2. Not played the HD re-release. I love silent hill. The game is similar to a frozen demo of silent hills. The only thing that is not very scary. But I was expecting the worst. 7 out of 10

m
muradeli 21.11.19

Hello gentlemen ..
The game is similar to silent hill, and Search for items = No passing - all play in the same Yard with 108 doors Tires ..
The game vytyagivat MIA and the little girl which always hid backstage and slipped in place it kind of bad
the old woman = with a little girl it was possible to create the strongest scene - SORRY .. screwed the game ..
Graphics worse on video card GTX 980 the game slows down - not the quality and texture of the plants and items
level PE-4 only the characters look good - in Short is not satisfied ..
At the games in which the graphics are 100 times better on this map go like clockwork ..
For Me RE 6 is better got all the heroes universe gathered together and the band pass is very wide and dynamic ..
All developers have just one Mission to spoil the game ..
Be Healthy ..

Z
ZHUKHRAI 21.11.19

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY IT WAS FROM RESIDENT EVIL TO MAKE A COPY OF SILENT HILL

s
sashka577 21.11.19

The beginning was promising , the game itself is in 4 but the end , like all authors at the same time died and someone from the street made for them the ending, and resident evil have nothing in common.

a
alex.vvv.ru 21.11.19

loved it!!! for a long time not played...

K
KazymirZyba 21.11.19

Immersive cinematic action-Thriller from the first person. Sometimes very stressful, sometimes tedious. At times incredibly beautiful, sometimes slipshod. Interesting plot, with razvedochnoe in the final. Scare able, except that little girl. Optimization is missing. 8/10.