3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEX5121991 09.10.22 09:26 pm

Problem when passing (Call of Juarez: Gunslinger)

Guys I can’t understand when you become a bounty hunter you go to the last gold mine to bring down someone else, first you go to the right through the caves at the end a bunch of explosives all explode and a cart falls on you then he screams that you don’t have to go like that he found a longer way down along the ladders to the very bottom through the scaffolding and the icon shows what is needed on the other side, but there is no ladder there, and the path does not appear in the first video.
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
audioshaman 09.10.22

We need to run up and ..... jump :) to the very side

A
ALEX5121991 09.10.22

Audioshaman
and I didn’t seem to try, he doesn’t jump anymore

A
ALEX5121991 09.10.22

Nano-overalls
means a glitch, some script does not work for me

c
cdman90 09.10.22

Guys, can anyone share the save? Preferably before meeting with Apaches

D
Desfero 09.10.22

1 bug: in missions like "survive the bandit attack" NPCs just stand behind cover and don't want to come out... 2 bug: in some places, instead of music or sounds, WILD dubstep cuts in

a
aka toppor 09.10.22

Desfero
solved the problem, where the Indian stands behind the stone without being killed?

D
Desfero 09.10.22

There's a mission in front of Old Man Clanton, there are Cowboys behind cover.

B
BetrayalOFF 09.10.22

And how to kill Curly Bill at the sawmill?

I
Intelligent 09.10.22

ALEX5121991
He jumps. There should be a script where he grabs these boards and already rises.

I
Ivan Rusakov 09.10.22

I have during the mission I'm still a bounty hunter bug.
When you approach the leader and the door that needs to be knocked out, I knock it out and he stupidly stands still.
You can only see the sight, but you can’t move anything, and the liber doesn’t do anything either ... ShZH?

I
Ivan Rusakov 09.10.22

BetrayalOFF
It's not light at all. It rushes around the map like crazy and only falls close. Together with you