3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stasikusm 09.10.22 09:59 pm

What's wrong with experience? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I upgraded the hero to level 22 and voila, for quests they no longer give experience absolutely, and I complete quests of level 27 and still nothing, in Novigrad I completed all the quests according to the plot, they didn’t give experience for either ... (What kind of nonsense, Can someone explain to me? Who had such a problem?
23 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 09.10.22

On the contrary, I'm worried because they give me a lot of experience) I finished the plot in Velen at level 13, although it is designed for level 6. Here is such a side effect of exploring the world ...

z
zzz111zzz 09.10.22

stasikusm
Beard no more level will allow

s
stasikusm 09.10.22

zzz111zzz
and what kind of nonsense are you talking about?

z
zzz111zzz 09.10.22

stasikusm
Sub zero in another game

f
fianger 09.10.22

Yes, the increase in exp depends on the length of the beard.

P
Porky Potamski 09.10.22

Went shaved and WOW! BLOOD EXPERIENCE LUT MONEY SHAFT. FROM 22 TO 23 IN HALF AN HOUR I FILLED. Thanks for the advice !

s
stasikusm 09.10.22

zzz111zzz
go to bed you have to go to school early tomorrow

C
Cahir Odim from Steam 09.10.22

stasikusm
Can you play on the maximum difficulty level? And is there any limitation? I'm just guessing, I don't know for sure. Everything is fine with my experience.
SpoilerBy the way, I started playing on a nightmarish game and quit - it's somehow uninteresting. The only difficulty is that the enemies have overestimated XP and that's it, all the complexity that is stupid, in my opinion.

s
stasikusm 09.10.22

nigga40000
I play on average, just before going through the story, I decided to climb the entire map that Velen and Novigrad, when I returned to do them, they were 9-12 levels, and I was 22, in short, the game was half-baked. Advice to those who have just started, if you see a quest of your level, do it, otherwise there will be no experience for them.

S
Sprinting 09.10.22

stasikusm
No, it's not logical, for a low-level quest they don't give exp!

n
nikolashenka 09.10.22

Where is the barber or barber?

z
zzz111zzz 09.10.22

stasikusm
Again, you are all on the same topic and translate

C

stasikusm
That's it!! Thanks, Bro, I didn't know that quests below my level won't give experience. Thanks for the information. I didn’t know, because I don’t run through the plot, but I complete ALL side quests that I have and explore the ALL map, all places, before proceeding to the main quest. And I advise everyone else: This is an RPG, here it is necessary (and moreover, interesting) to explore the world, and not stupidly run forward for the sake of the ending...

L
LaserDeath 09.10.22

Below lvl 5, the quest becomes gray and does not give experience like monsters.

z
zzz111zzz 09.10.22

nigga40000
It's an RPG

C

zzz111zzz
RPG (RPG - Role Playing Games) is such a genre in the gaming industry. In Russian it stands for role-playing games,
Spoiler, as a rule, from a third person, such as Diablo, Sacred. Titan Quest, Fallout, World of Warcraft, etc. Although there are first-person RPGs like Ellder Skrolls and Dark Messiah of Might & Magic, this is more of an offshoot of the RPG called Action RPG. In all RPGs, you have to create a character and live for him, passing the game, pumping various character skills and exterminating unfriendly NPCs (NPCs are side (computer) characters, usually hostile to the player, although there are friendly NPCs in every game) or generally interacting with them somehow .... Well, if the question is not about games, then an RPG is a hand-held anti-tank grenade launcher)

z
zzz111zzz 09.10.22

nigga40000
I know just having fun

f
flub1213 09.10.22

uh...i have the same problem experience stopped going after level 22? what's the catch?

a
andydron 09.10.22

The following news appeared on the Internet:
---
In the latest patch for The Witcher 3, players discovered a bug that significantly reduces the amount of experience for completing the main and additional quests in the game. The developers are already aware of this error and promise to fix it as soon as possible.

True, I could not calculate the date of the news, so it is not known which patch 1.03 or 1.04 is meant. But I got a bug with experience. (Also, a bug with some recipes appeared)

R
RGC 09.10.22

It would be better if they generally corrected the balance with quests with patches so that they adjusted to your level. It’s unpleasant after the story quest of level 11 to get the next story quest of the 7th.