3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viiii 09.10.22 10:16 pm

Character development points (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why is only 1 point given per level for character development?
To develop a skill of the second level you need 8 points

Or will more points be given further?
I’m at level 7, but I haven’t really pumped anything, although I try to scout all the places of power
12 Comments
Sort by:
t
thiobat 09.10.22

Add. points can be collected from places of power

D
Diel Good 09.10.22

don't worry, when you get to 15-20 extra points will hang, because there won't be enough skill slots

l
lexachok 09.10.22

You will then choose which skills to leave. )))) so do not worry.

N
NPHOne 09.10.22

to develop a skill of the second level, you need 8 points
; to open them, you need to spend 8 points in the previous branch of skills, and the skill itself will also cost 1 point

G
GTX7J 09.10.22

It's all just a dumb system. At the same time, I completed the game and got level 31. Unable to unlock all abilities. not to mention higher development. shield, fire and mind and so on trifles. more is not required. I was hoping that they would lie down to re-pass at a higher level of difficulty, but already with the fact that I had time to pump. figs to you)) they offered to run to finish off the tasks))) they say the plot will no longer be.

J
Jeiki 09.10.22

but, I don’t need glasses anymore, I already have level 70, of course it was very hard to pass, and for a very long time I pumped it.

S
SP minus 09.10.22

lazy people need everything at once

V
Viiii 09.10.22

lexa2999294
ah... thanks. I'm an old fool

P
Phyxious 09.10.22

Zhu Rong
No need here.
The maximum level that you can score 34-37 is not given further for the quest, because the quests go below your lvl like monsters.
And using cheats, and then writing "of course it was very hard to pass, and for a very long time I pumped it" is not good.

N
NPHOne 09.10.22

Viiii
Yes, not at all. At first, I myself could not understand for a long time what ... the last skills of 30 points each cost and where to get so many of them))

V
Viiii 09.10.22

lexa2999294 otozh
)) By the

way, the last question, a little off topic

Velen, as I understand it, is not the city, but the whole territory? So the whole big map?

N
NPHOne 09.10.22

Viiii
Velen is everything under Novigrad, sort of. But I'm honestly not sure.