3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Postal_Dude_ 09.10.22 11:15 pm

About the release of Saints Row V (Saints Row 4)

Folks, what do you think about the release of Saints Row V, and whether it will be released at all? What could she be talking about anyway? Write your opinions in the comments.
58 Comments
Sort by:
C
Czar Fan 09.10.22

Better let them make Saints Row V more adult (explicit and open bed scenes, male GG has his machine, Nude Mod is not needed at all, etc.) Miscellaneous: 5000 times more weapons, vehicles, so you can fly into space (without a rocket, but in a special suit, for example: Iron Man, but let the suit be completely improved), more missions (plot and side jobs) and everything is bigger and cooler.

a
alex4706 09.10.22

alex 4706 Yes, and thank God

D
Dag_i 09.10.22

I think that the GG will COLONIZE the planet Zinyaka, and fight against his followers. More weapons, costumes, gangs and story I think will be made.

_
_Postal_Dude_ 09.10.22

alex4706
alex 4706 And thank God
Um, dude. . . Didn't I think you were just talking to yourself? o_O

R
Rabidity 09.10.22

Screenshots from the video after the credits, which featured a certain Jane Austen

R
Rabidity 09.10.22

S
Svistoplax 09.10.22

Well, this is a writer, author of the novel "Pride and Prejudice", Jinjak's favorite book and the protagonist (Keith David talks about this; also mentioned in the text adventure). Dzinyak, in my opinion with Valderama, even quoted fragments of this book on the radio, I had to switch it =) She was that voice-over who commented on the story missions. I don’t think it will be in part 5, it was added for fun.

In general, given that Jin technologies will allow time travel, one can count on the following scenario: the Saints go to the past, destroy the Jin race in the bud, return to our time, where the Earth stands safe and sound. And let us be shown this reality after the events of part 3, and let it not contain any aliens, matrices and meaningless tasks to kill another enemy from the past.

R
Rabidity 09.10.22

Svistoplax
" Scott Phillips, director of design for Saints Row IV, in an interview with Gamereactor magazine said that the fourth part of the series will be the last in the history of the main character and the Saints gang. But according to him, this does not mean the end of the series - most likely Saints Row V will, it just will not apply to the previous parts. It will probably be a reboot. Also, some players claim that instead of the fifth part, a remake of the first one, which, as you know, disappeared from the Xbox Marketplace last year, may come out. "

So there is no hope for a continuation of the plot. And the credits were full of art, which the Saints visited in different eras. And after that, a video was shown, which began with the words "When the creation of history was a thing of the past, the Saints remembered the words of Zinyak." So, I can’t remember something, what was so important that he said that it would grow together with people in capsules, whom for some reason he “collected for a long time” and what does “It's over with everyone?” Who are these all?
Either the design director himself does not know what will happen, or they will simply show a video in the new part and tell how the Saints returned the Earth, and you will have to play for another character that does not belong to the Saints. Or applies, but there will be no Pierce, Shaundi, Gat, etc. , but there will be completely new characters. This is sad :(

And by the way, I initially thought that the story of Kinzie is narrating, the voice is painfully similar, and here it turns out to be Jane Austen. Maybe she was made for the purpose that she would write a book about the Saints, in which it would just be described how the Saints returned the Earth so that questions would disappear, which was after the end of the 4th part. And this is where a new story begins...

_
_Postal_Dude_ 09.10.22

Rabidity
Both will be released. =)

Both - 5 and 1 for PC.

S
Svistoplax 09.10.22

Rabidity
So there is no hope for continuation of the plot.
By and large, the developers, apart from the prequels, can’t do anything now and can’t, since the Earth has been blown up in the game universe of the saints. Because it's automatically a bad ending. When it comes time to make a new game, they have to either make a plot move with parallel realities like in Bioshock: Infinite, or with a guilty look say "imagine that the events of part 4 did not happen." I feel like the last one will happen.

Y
Yuri Gnoevoy 09.10.22

The fact is that between the events of parts 3 and 4, as many as 5 years have passed. You can come up with a bunch of plot twists, including an alternative unsuccessful capture of the Earth. But hardly anyone will go for it, because. The Saints have already gotten used to the big public and all kinds of prequels and remakes will not be interesting. So 2 options are more likely: continuation - the colonization of other planets (a futuristic open world - it would be interesting) and a completely new story with a new name.

G
Gradients 09.10.22

Jinjak? Isn't it Zinyak?

x
xxx05 09.10.22

Zinyak. Personally, I don’t expect this part at all because they completely ruined the game. Who remembers the second part, when I played it, I thought that this game would soon catch up with gta. talking about the 4th.

_
_Postal_Dude_ 09.10.22

Igroman_123
There's an oblique crack. Therefore, there is Jin. That's right Zin.

B
Bro3 09.10.22

I don't know about you, but I liked 3 more than 4. I don’t know what will happen in 5, but if they make a game in the same spirit, then it makes no sense to play it AT ALL!
Cool graphon, there is something to prank, buy things, but what ruined the game: it is the need for money, because if you don’t pump weapons at all, f**a; three-button action game, all you need is JUMP, RUN and FIRE; The difficulty of the last boss is over the top for me ( doesn't matter ) . The game will only be saved by the option of COLONIZING a new planet (since it is blown up in part 4), the option in Hell / Paradise will more or less suit (but this is a stupid idea, but cool), or release not SAINS ROW 5, but another game , in the style of "Star Wars" "GTA", take part from "Sains Row 4 and Sains Row 3" and some Anime, for the fan.
Bottom line: Part 4 is worse than the previous one. 5 should show off something different and interesting, and not its semi-shit, as it was developed by 4 parts, or AT ALL create another game, not a sequel.

S
Sulimenko Sergey 09.10.22

I would like the fifth, but so that the game was not in the simulation as in the fourth, but on the planet of these aliens, but also so that it turned out that the earth was not blown up but reduced and people lived on it like that, and at the end of the game the Saints found and enlarged the earth but could remain on the planet aliens and fly on a ship to earth, that would be a cool scenario!

j
jurgen12349 09.10.22

warp 37
and what about the addition of gat out the hell or whatever. It has a choice to recreate the earth, I think that they will recreate the earth for the ending and there will be a continuation, but let them be to the laser. PS I really want a future

F
Fat Vladimir 09.10.22

It would be better like this:
the Saints did not actually go to space, they just filmed a new part of the film "Gangsters in Space", and after filming the film, they began to conquer cities further, and during the conquest of new cities, they shot another film