3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tony Quick 09.10.22 11:15 pm

How to kill almost the entire team in the final, but survive! (Mass Effect 3)

For those who, like me, want to see what will happen in the 3rd part if almost everyone in the 2nd part dies:
No improvements such as shields, weapons, etc. have been put on the ship.
None of the team is NOT loyal. But everything is collected + Zaid.
(By the way, to leave him in flames on a planet with a plant, you need hero points. well, never mind)
During the passage through omega 4, three died in this order: Jack, Legion, Thane.
Next, I sent Garrus into the pipe. He died after being shot in the face while closing the door.
Led the first detachment of Tali.
With the survivors (Kelly, Dr. Chakvas, etc.), I refused to send anyone, like stomp yourself.
They all died.
then I chose Jacob as a biotic, and put Samara in command of the detachment.
Oddly enough, Jacob survived, but Mordin died (Zaid was also in the detachment).
Samara is dead.
Then the final battle. I took Tali and Zaid with me. They both died.
He left the base intact - he pleased the Ghost.
Then he ran one to the ship. A glimpse of Miranda's corpse was shown.
A jump - and it seems only the Joker is standing in the doorway, but Grunt appeared, helped to climb. I thought at first. that he alone survived, but then they showed Jacob and a bunch of coffins.
The final.
And then the glitches started.
After completing Jacob's mission, Miranda appeared in a conversation with the Ghost - well, it just turned out to be a terrible mistake. Plus, the mission of the late Zaid is displayed as open, while all the other corpses are gray.
43 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doctor Cerberus 09.10.22

More like a freddy krueger or scream.

a
alphawerewolf 09.10.22

Seifer1986
And I'd rather run in the game in a suit from the Crisis.

T
Tony Quick 09.10.22

I did it yesterday, but for some reason my legion still remained alive, well, that’s okay, I already saw what would happen without it in part 3 when I went through without import

a
alphawerewolf 09.10.22

it was possible not to work to ruin everyone, but in the save editor, put all the checkboxes of the party members on Dead and safely transfer them to the third part)))

T
Tony Quick 09.10.22

alphawerewolf
So not interesting)

T
Thorgal 09.10.22

I got Miranda and Thane banged. Miranda was not loyal and I happily rubbed my hands when this complete bitch was nailed. And Thain himself dreamed of being smeared on the wall .... Well, so with a light heart I sent him to the ventilation. Yes, and another half of the Normandy crew was killed in some kind of mission. Although the ship itself is pumped up to the very nozzles with various nanosteroids. Gorgeous! I hope in the third part all this will be taken into account. With all this, my Sharpiha is a very positive bitch. I expect that she, too, will be finished off according to the plot at the end of the third part of the game. It would be time! I haven't bought the game yet, but I plan to play it in a couple of months.

Z
Zhydmen 09.10.22

Oh yes people, I’m still going through ME3, and always one thought hovers on tasks where supporters are heavily featured, what if they died? without rex and muzzle, or how the events with the Geth will go without Tali and the Legion, etc., etc., the developers were able to interest the bastards in re-passing xD.

S
SadSam 09.10.22

i went through 2 mass effect 3 times, i have three saves .. two with a complete happy ending) but I used saves to transfer my first pass .. everything is not perfect there) I would even say everything is running - I survived 5 - Tali , Legion, Miranda Jacob, Samara .. It’s a pity that I messed up with Garrus .. Well, in order to really feel exactly my story, all my mistakes, so that my Shepard would be tormented by conscience until the end of the game that he didn’t save everyone, I decided to use the first save ) I'll go through all three episodes again in the summer .. and it's interesting to see how events will develop on Rannoch if the Legion is dead ..

s
sb2012god 09.10.22

Play in the (action) mode - not a damn thing depends on YOU, everything is as the developers intended, a bullet in the head and the end of the matter.
So I lost almost the entire crew, from that former team, me2 ... Bastards - they killed almost everyone in this "final" game.
Only people with brittle bones are normal, driving a heavenly trough who ... well, Liara and the doctor.

T
Tony Quick 09.10.22

sb2012god
facepalm

U
UnrealPRO 09.10.22

Give me a save with all those killed from me2 who can be killed.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.10.22

I posted a couple of months ago, still no.

who wants to Pts go through or download the me2 save after the suicide and kill everyone with the save editor for me2 (it’s better to have 1 corpse ticked by the rest by analogy) then export to 3.

U
UnrealPRO 09.10.22

I'll try.

t
the space is a lie 09.10.22

but you can’t just NOT import a save? By default, everyone there converted to Islam

K
Kanagan81 09.10.22

it’s a pity there’s no way to quietly sneak into the cabin of each of the team and strangle it personally :)), so to speak, remove unnecessary and unsympathetic characters to me :)) so I strangled one with a pillow, twisted the other’s neck, threw the third into outer space without a spacesuit xD bliiin what a fantasy cool :)))

M
MunchkiN 616 09.10.22

By default, everyone there converted to Islam
. By default, Garus Mordin Miranda Tali is alive

b
brazilium 09.10.22

Question to the author: which jacket will you choose: leather or faux leather? Do you prefer GMO or non-GMO food?
So with ME3, a replacement will be put in place of the killed comrades, and far from the best replacement, and there will be such a drain that no one will like it.
And most importantly, no positive emotions.

K
Kanagan81 09.10.22

what difference does it make who gets replaced? it's just a game :) ran, shot, read and everything on the shelf and forgot :)

J
JOHN95RUS 09.10.22

It's best that everyone stay alive

D
Deathspell Omega 09.10.22

the dumbest thing is if you in me2 preferred the morinth to Samara, and if the morinth survives in me2
then in me3 from the morinth there will just be a letter, and in the mission of samara to the monastery there will be no one instead of her,
so the bastards
could not do a Schaub like the morinth had a conscience and she went to save her sisters
and then another so that she was at a party in the Citadel DLC