3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Corsair 21.11.19 03:27 am

War vs. Kratos (Darksiders)

pix.PlayGround.ru

One killed all of the gods, the other destroyed entire civilization. This couple is nothing less than the embodiment of true chaos! They came from different worlds and have succeeded in genocide of all living things. They have unlimited rage and never ending thirst for blood. And now it's time to know what it would be if the latter-day God of war met in the battle with the most destructive horseman of the Apocalypse. Who do you think will come out of this battle victorious?

PS the art is not particularly to argue, did as much as skills with photoshop. )

Theme created on the request of Komrad |strifE

40 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasindos 21.11.19

Kratos is still more human in terms of strength and the enemies he was weaker than War.
So I'm for the War)))

a
absolo 21.11.19

Kratos against that. against it...I'm tired already. Here is the best team fighting let's discuss. Napremer here-
http://www.factpile.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/war-kratos-vs-Kharn.png

Will they be able together to defeat the powerful God of blood Khorne? something I don't...

a
absolo 21.11.19

dimakozhanov

Don't want to upset you, but; http://madfanboy.com/forum/dante-vs-kratos-t17566.html

M
Max Fry 21.11.19

Somehow... :/

B
Belyy sudya 21.11.19

The war and beat Kratos and Dante.
Make no mistake: Kratos waged war against the gods=Automatically increased rider War.
And Dante - the War won't even notice it, it can crush the most powerful of demons, and not just this half-demon-half man\ paraglyphidodon.

L
L32m32hink 21.11.19

The white judge
Em forces Dante and War would be equal. Dante nephelim like War, so no reason to fight against his brother, he does not have.

B
Belyy sudya 21.11.19

The Boy Wonder
compared neelima neelima of DMC and Darksiders. Besides the War-the anointed of God at the Apocalypse. Remember, in his battle form he can go against the whole army of the destroyer alone(the words of the demon which we have brought of the heart). Date, even and nowhere near the War power, and Kratos with him will not coddle.

B
Belyy sudya 21.11.19

absolo
It's better: Kratos, War and Dante vs Slaanesh, the battles will be more fun

L
L32m32hink 21.11.19

The white judge
Well, so Dante was able to destroy FYI the main demon of the Earth, which stood on a level with the destroyer. Have you ever seen what power of Mundus ?

B
Belyy sudya 21.11.19

The Boy Wonder
PFFF, You even with the Christian mythology is familiar? And Mundus is a Japanese fantasy demons.

L
L32m32hink 21.11.19

The white judge
Includes logic, man. Of course, in order to understand the game we need to know religion. You have very good logic. Oh the topic is not me. Discussed power of two nelimov, which would be equal to. On read, if I do not believe that their strength is equal to : Mundus (eng. Mundus) (Louis Hertum) — King of the demons, the brother of Sparda, the main antagonist of the game. His reign has been 9000 years. Mundus imprisoned Sparda to his betrayal, and Eva was murdered, tearing the heart. Is hiding under the pseudonym Kyle Ryder (eng. Kyle Rider) and uses local media, posing as banker and charity worker. He wears a military uniform and epaulets, indicating that the presence of his army of demons. In his forehead he has three circular scars that look like eyes of Mundus from previous games. Mundus is watching everything from his tower, and through the hundreds of cameras on the streets. His power is so great that he is able to control both the demon and the city as a whole. The main purpose of Mundus — brothers of the Nephilim, who, according to prophecy, can destroy the demon King.

a
aleks777789 21.11.19

Kratos will then kick it up a notch

B
Belyy sudya 21.11.19

aleks777789
Well Kratos can destroy Olympian gods...
And the War can devastate entire worlds...

B
Belyy sudya 21.11.19

In General, stronger than all of Gabriel Belmont, in the world just Dracul.

m
main1991 21.11.19

Start with the fact that Tony Redgrave taxis on a new Dante (okay the gun was defaced and cut, and taken away, so taxis Dante - HIS FIGHTING STYLES!!!!)... Every second of those who read it looked Sverhestestvennoe - their understanding of the demonic and angelic world is the child of a mortal woman and the demon, called the Antichrist... for Tony Redgrave falls under this category... (and the background, I do not much about the new like mother, eve, angel,and no one with the upper world(heaven), a finger does not hit after what you've done Mundus... a hint that God left this city... and abilities of a Nephilim greatly curtailed who do not understand - velial)... As for war - War is always strong when there is a war... In this case called syndrome Hulk - you didn't ask - what if you are fighting the Hulk and Kratos??? Hulk all the time increases from his rage... Also with the war... But to win the War it is quite impossible... Kratos - from this he will lose....

A
Ayon Korol-Drakonov 21.11.19

The gods of Olympus - including Krastos barely distinguishable from the mages. They're just much more closely tied to their element. But even their powers have limits. And kill them too. That showed us Kratos.

The war - not the Rider. It is just a physical manifestation of a very strong by the way) I element. How do you kill a fire? You can put it out wherever possible. But is the element of fire will cease to exist? And also here. War stigma of destruction and Chaos. He is subject to the power before whom even the gods flinch.

Purely logically. The longer and fiercer you fight against the War and Kratos only knows how - the stronger it becomes. So the War will win in any case

X
XBoy360 21.11.19

Aion King Of Dragons
The war - not the Rider. It is just a physical manifestation of a very strong by the way
But it is wet in the game, no? I understand that this is for gameplay, but he is still mortal at it.

H
Hffgtf 21.11.19

Sasindos
Wat you th entirely? Kratos killed all the Greek gods almost the whole of Scandinavia which also present gods and more of the horseman of the Apocalypse on horseback. Also, Kratos has killed monsters that are a hundred times superior in Darksaiders 1 so for example all known Kraken Titan Kronos the father of Zeus. Can your rider to do at least something similar I think not. Even though I played 1 and 2 to part 3 to me is the handles do not come down and give your vote for God of War.

P
Pokernyy Masternerio 25.10.20

White Judge
I played in Castlevania LoS1.2 and I will say that Gabriel/ Dracula will be weaker than Wars, but stronger than Kratos and stronger than Dante from the remake, but weaker than Dante from 4h. also with his son Trevor/Alukard.

G
Guest 03.11.23

Kratos wins he killed all the gods and recently some of the Norse ones war killed some pretty incredible but all the beings he struggles with is just another day for kratos although war is a tank and a beast kratos in the god of war and will kill him cause he feels like it