3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A_Games 10.10.22 12:27 am

Bulletin Board (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I took orders from the bulletin board, but not one at a time, but all at once. One activated, and all the others disappeared. They are not in the diary or on the board. After completing one, 2 more appeared on the board, but not the new ones that I took before. Maybe someone had it, where did the tasks go?
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 10.10.22

Artnas Games
in quests look in the tab "witch orders"

M
Maxim S 10.10.22

There, most of the announcements are just for the heap / atmosphere and do not start any quests.

A
A_Games 10.10.22

gerasader
And where is it? There is a Tasks tab in it, the Main Tasks, Additional and Completed tabs. Actually everything.
Maxim
S. Probably so. Because I meditated for several hours, took the order that appeared and nothing happened, it just disappears.

m
marvelosi 10.10.22

Maksim S

Ogal almost 15 update boards 2-3 quests were given, yes... cheating on cheating =( I hope there will be more quests on Skelig ....

M
Maxim S 10.10.22

Yes, you read these ads, there everything is in the spirit of "I will sell almost new boots" or "I am looking for a man without bad habits." ) What quests )

G
Gedzerath 10.10.22

Here you go. And the witcher is a man in almost new boots, and almost without bad habits. =)

A
A_Games 10.10.22

Yes, it's sad. As I saw at first how many ads I thought, that's how many more adventures await me on my witcher's ass. And it shish)

S
SoYYYeR3 10.10.22

Artnas Games
Marvelosi
So there only orders can be found. Almost all interesting side quests are scattered around the map. Search ;)

A
A_Games 10.10.22

SoYYYeR3
Orders are understandable. I'm talking about the fact that out of 6 order announcements there will be 1 or 2, everything else or just spam) or question marks on the map.

S
SoYYYeR3 10.10.22

Artnas Games
Well, that's understandable) I mean, you won't find any adventures on the White Wolf on the bulletin board) Additional quests are just scattered around the world