3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tosha Shcherba 13.10.22 02:52 pm

Freezes and lags, how to fix? (Mortal Kombat X)

Of course, I understand everything, but what would keep fps 30 forever ???? GTA above average goes to 60fps.
What could be the problem? (License)
210 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 13.10.22

Tosha Shcherba
Curvature of the port.
Lower the settings to minimum. What kind of vidyuha, what kind of percent? Modelki pliz in the studio.
And then nvidia likes to install 4 gigabytes of video memory at 740m, and this is a gomnetso card for AAA games

M
Mikhail Islamov 13.10.22

my fps jumps from 0 to 60 at the beginning of the round, then it's normal. Well, the transitions to the video also lag. medium settings. I play at 1600x900, PC in profile.

V
Velikiy1000 13.10.22

Optimization was not brought into the game !!!
Constant departures...

K
Kosh13 13.10.22

In fact, the last firewood is to blame. They were optimized for gta5 but not MK.

S
SPZ_ZmeY 13.10.22

Good day! I downloaded the MK X from the torrent, I wanted to see how the game is in general and whether I would lag (the hardware is not very powerful) I thought after a test drive to buy the game, but I ran into a LAGI problem! in theory, even at minimum wages, it shouldn’t lag me, I looked at the system requirements, but it lags and I don’t want to throw money away! In general, guys, tell me how to remove lags in a pirate? Well, what are your impressions of the game!

G
Gustavo Fring 13.10.22

lol, what kind of iron is even in the box?

O
Old Sith 13.10.22

Gustavo Fring
The game lags even on PC standards =) most likely it's not the hardware, I have a video card from AMD 2GB video 512bit, and my game also lags terribly, you need to wait for a patch or new drivers for the video.

S
SPZ_ZmeY 13.10.22

well, the game generally lags at the resolution of my monitor, and if I put it on the lowest lag, they get worse and you can even play at maximum speeds, but if I put my monitor on, the game starts to lag!

s
scualllionheart 13.10.22

I have 8 nuclear percent, vidyuha 2 gig, 8 RAM, and creepy lags, the same garbage was with revolution 2 cutter

S
SPZ_ZmeY 13.10.22

So it's not the computer but the crack?

g
grazhdanininteresov 13.10.22

SPZ_ZmeY
is not in the crooked hands of the PC version porters

L
LITE33 13.10.22

Yes, lags unfortunately on any computers!
You can play without lags, but you will have to set the screen resolution to 800x600 and the entire graph to a minimum, but it will no longer be interesting to play pixels ...

I have a vidyuha 256 bit HD 6970, 2 GB, but it also lags terribly.

I set the entire column to a minimum + the resolution from 1080p changed to 1360x600, it seems, and it stopped lagging completely only on the "TRAINING GALL" map.
So far, everything is fine, I train strikes, combos, all sorts of tricks on this map.

As they fix it in the next repacks, I will immediately start the story through.

S
SPZ_ZmeY 13.10.22

ATP everyone! I'll wait for a crack or a new repack!

S
SPZ_ZmeY 13.10.22

And by the way, what's with the version on android, why are they detained, who knows?

e
eldar993 13.10.22

LITE33 by
the way, I also stopped lagging at 800x600, but only if you put the windowed mode. In a full tap 800x600 at a minimum of lag, and in a window at maximum without lag

V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

Big Boss
What processor and how much RAM do you have?

O
Old Sith 13.10.22

Vanek2707
4 cores, 6gb ram

V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

Big Boss
Clear. I sometimes lag, then stable 60 fps. It varies from launch to launch. Nichrome is not clear. Nothing depends on graphics settings. Though everything is at the maximum except for the shadows, at least everything is at a minimum. Some kind of magic

e
ebalakul 13.10.22

Core i7 4770k, 16GB of RAM, geforce770gtx. Everything is at max, fxaa anti-aliasing, texture filtering by 4, sometimes it lags in locations with difficult lighting, when switching from screensavers to gameplay and sometimes at the beginning of the battle, I don’t understand for what reason the fps drops to 30, for ten seconds, and then it stabilizes, it still slows down on the screen for choosing fighters. I tried it on a pirate, today I bought a key, but I haven’t played yet

R
Recovery 13.10.22

I installed update 2, surprisingly there are almost no friezes, and those that are are almost invisible). The settings are high.