3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ozon58 13.10.22 02:52 pm

Super difficult questions on games v.30

Decided to revive an old and interesting topic. Meet the new season of "Super-difficult questions on games"

Topic archive:Super-difficult questions on games
Super-difficult questions on games v.2 [x]
Super-difficult questions on games v.3 Super-
difficult questions on games v.4 [x]
Super-difficult questions on games v.5
Supercomplex questions on games
v.6 Supercomplex questions on games v.7
Supercomplex questions on games v.8
Supercomplex questions on games v.9
Supercomplex questions on games v.10
Supercomplex questions on games v.11
Supercomplex questions on games v.12
Supercomplex questions on games v.13
Super complex questions on games v.14 Super
complex questions on games v.15
Supercomplex questions on games v.15. Continuation
Supercomplex questions on games v.16
Supercomplex questions on games v.16. Continuation
Super-complex questions on games v.17
Super-complex questions on games v.18 Super-
complex questions on games v.19 Super-
complex questions on games v.20 Super-
complex questions on games v.21 Super-
complex questions on games v.22 (Summer Edition)
Super -complex questions on games games v.23
Supercomplex questions on games v.24 (Autumn)
Supercomplex questions on games v.25 (Summer)
Supercomplex questions on games v.26 (Winter) [x]
Supercomplex questions on games v.26. Continuation
of Supercomplex questions on games v.27 (Spring)
Super-hard questions about games v.28 (Summer)
Super-hard questions about games v.29

Rules of the quiz "Super-hard questions about games":

1. The question must refer to a game released on PC or consoles, it is forbidden to ask questions about Freeware and Shareware games, graphic novels , as well as "children's" and erotic games because of their low popularity. The game shouldn't be too new, the intended games should be released no earlier than 1993.
2. If the author refuses to give a hint and no one knows the answer, then the author is required to give a hint, and if the requirement is not met, then the question is removed.
3. You can ask the author for a hint as many times as you like, the author of the question can refuse a hint related to the year the game was released and its publisher.
4. Questions may relate to the name of the game, game moments or well-known facts related to it.
5. If the participant gives an answer in the correctness of which he is sure, but the guesser rejects it, then the participant must provide evidence of his correctness, and if he succeeds, then the guesser must give a hint directly related to the question and refuting the wrong option.
6. The next question should be asked by the one who answered the previous one. If he does not do this within 8 hours from the announcement, then the question is asked by the one who has time first.
7. If a participant who answered correctly deliberately waives the right to ask a question, he may transfer this right at his own discretion, but must not abuse it.
8. You can not ask questions of a technical type (what are the system requirements, where can I buy, where can I find a crack, etc.).
9. Even if the answerer is 100% sure that his answer is correct, you can not ask a question until the author approves the answer. If the author is absent for more than 24 hours, then the question is removed and the next question is asked by the one who answered correctly first (in this case, he is required to prove that his answer is correct), if there are none, then the one who has time first asks.
10. You can't ask a question without knowing the answer.
11. You can not ask questions if they do not have a clearly defined and indisputable answer.
12. There can be no more than 5 answers in one message.

Important Notes:
Multiposting is prohibited by PG rules, answers received by multiposting will NOT be counted.
If the question consists of several questions, then the main question should be highlighted, it can be only one.
Questions should not be too simple and contain keywords for search engines (Yandex, Google, etc.).

The winners will receive cups. First place - three weeks; The second - two weeks and the Third - one week.

End date: Depends on topic activity.

TOP RESPONSERS:
Kosh13 - 1
ironHAMMER.ms - 1
17 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ozon58 13.10.22

The question from the user astand
No. 45 is transferred. In which game did the main character celebrate in a bar drinking milk with zombies?

a
astand 13.10.22

Hints:
Release year 2009-2012. The protagonist is a very famous character (and not invented by the game developers).

i
ironHAMMER.ms 13.10.22

Genre?

a
astand 13.10.22

JRPG.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 13.10.22

Cthulhu Saves the World

a
astand 13.10.22

Yes.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 13.10.22

#46 Which game was significantly more difficult to play as a female character than as a male character, even on the same difficulty settings.

K
Kosh13 13.10.22

ironHAMMER.ms
Something I missed the start of a new tour (as well as others apparently).
What increased the complexity? Lower settings? Or features of the world? Or other effects?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 13.10.22

Kosh13
Rather features of the world. NPCs treated a female character differently than a male character.

K
Kosh13 13.10.22

ironHAMMER.ms
How can an NPC's attitude affect the difficulty of a game?
It's just not entirely clear how all this can affect the passage depending on gender.
And further. As if I don’t want to say anything like that, but the fact that the game becomes more difficult is your personal feeling or a recognized fact?

K
Kosh13 13.10.22

ironHAMMER.ms
Not Fallout 2 for an hour?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 13.10.22

Kosh13
No, this is not Fallout. The fact that it is more difficult to play as a woman is warned by the game itself.

K
Kosh13 13.10.22

ironHAMMER.ms
Let's at least define the genre. Whether in the direction of isometric rpg think. Or to the side with the prefix action.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 13.10.22

Kosh13
A very peculiar action RPG, no isometry.

K
Kosh13 13.10.22

ironHAMMER.ms
Mount & blade?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 13.10.22

Kosh13
Yes.

K
Kosh13 13.10.22

#47 The game parts of the levels in this game were relatively linear and small in places. However, due to an unknown whim of the developers, the space around them was essentially infinite.