3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuzner 13.10.22 03:16 pm

Problem with the quest \"Fake Papers\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help the people, I took this quest and then stomped to help my brother-in-law with the quest - to protect marauders from all kinds of animals ... only my brother-in-law died .... and I came to him to convince him to sell me a letter with magic at a discount - I go through the quest and immediately fail ... and there is no diploma ... I just tried to buy for 100 crowns (without a discount) and again the same thing (((what to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
VenomSRT 13.10.22

I had the same. If the problem is only in obtaining a diploma, then it can be obtained in two more ways. Just move on through the game.

Y
Yuzner 13.10.22

I understand, thanks ... but I understand this is a bug?

V
VenomSRT 13.10.22

Yuzner xs
, maybe that's how it was intended. I'd like to double-check, but I did a quick save just before talking to the person with fake letters and wiped the previous save.

I
IroqueZZ 13.10.22

VenomSRT
my brother-in-law survived and I received a certificate with a 25% discount (or for 25 coins, I don’t remember) well, in general, he gave me a discount

Y
Yuzner 13.10.22

So the brother-in-law must live, and only in this case he betrays him - and if you try to hypnotize or just buy it, he won’t ((
But I found two other ways to get a letter ... though I had to refuse one (I can’t raise my hand to the elves) ... .

O
Ogyr4ig 13.10.22

Yuzner
You can also get a charter from the baron, from dijkstra and somewhere else I met.