3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tirrannus 13.10.22 05:35 pm

Fucking Horse (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have Roach all the time leads to the side, you’ll drive straight on it, the horse seems to want to taxi somewhere. What is this problem?? does everyone have it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
X
X7Combinator 13.10.22

No, I'm fine

M
Marquess 13.10.22

you che, on any garbage will create themes? I left the site, drove 20 minutes into Batman, I go in - and there are 20-30 new topics. What are you? Maybe we'll start playing RPGs, not FRPGs

T
Tirrannus 13.10.22

Marquess
I'm not interested in what and where you drive. This is a forum for technical problems, this is where you should ask. And this scum I'm tired of already.

K
Kosh13 13.10.22

And you try not to direct the horse. Let him jump wherever he wants. Maybe she wants to show you a secret?

A
Aips95 13.10.22

Tirrannus Leads the horse all the time or only when sprinting? Do you play with keyboard or gamepad?

K
Kosh13 13.10.22

OK. And now, in fact, seriously. Turn off the punto switcher. It happens that the change of language in that game program is perceived as pressed keys, for example, turning to the side. Here the horse begins to lead to the side.

T
Tirrannus 13.10.22

Aips95 Gamepad
, the problem is that the horse pulls on the road

m
mihahem 13.10.22

Just a long press on the run activates the auto run, i.e. the horse goes to the road and follows the goal, as in the navigator

A
Aips95 13.10.22

In short, either the gamepad mows (it happened to me) or it's the "autopilot" of the horse that interferes (if you press the shift, the horse should run automatically along the road, avoiding obstacles.)

R
RAZIEL_ 13.10.22

Probably lost the horseshoe, drive the horse to the blacksmith for inspection.