3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BigusVadim 13.10.22 06:05 pm

Weather conditions (Test Drive Unlimited 2)

Why does the weather not change, where is it raining, where is the fog... Maybe someone knows how to fix this bug????
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
MuRz87 13.10.22

when you play offline it does not change, but when online everything is in a bunch, but right now the servers are lying so nothing changes anywhere :)

B
BigusVadim 13.10.22

and if online only on pirated???

d
djmedvedd 13.10.22

THE WEATHER WILL NEVER CHANGE ON A PIRATE! Because it's Pirate. How much can you explain, there are already 10 such topics! Please use the search before posting!

E
Embleboy 13.10.22

Lol. Online pirate is not possible.

B
BigusVadim 13.10.22

Get the hell out of here you morons with self-satisfied faces.
I ask only, accordingly I am interested.
Perhaps someone has already broken the toy and enjoys all the delights of the pirate game !!!

S
SGate 13.10.22

The developers "promised" to fix this misunderstanding, but first they will fix bugs for the stable operation of the servers.
---
In the offline weather thread:
http://forums.testdriveunlimited2.com/showthread.php?t=26288&highlight=weather
One of the developers wrote:
Hey Guys,

I apologize that we haven't been able to look into this particular issue as of yet. Currently we're all-hands-on-deck getting the servers stable across all platforms.

We'll provide an update as soon as we can. For now, the majority of the support our team is able to provide is updates on the status of the connectivity issues.
---
Hey guys,

I apologize that we have not been able to answer you in this thread so far. We are currently addressing the issue of server stability across all platforms.

We will provide an update as soon as possible. Currently, most of our support team is able to provide this update on the status of the connectivity issue. (Prompt, but you get the point)

B
BigusVadim 13.10.22

You see, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J
JackalSTV 13.10.22

In general, who does not observe a change in the weather in ONLINE, you need to delete the OFFLINE profile (if any).

In general, after you delete this profile, changes in the weather should occur.
Because it started raining right away.

Well, good luck anyway.
And let you be lucky and you will also have changes in the weather.

n
nnmka 13.10.22

it didn’t help ... there is no offline profile, but still there is no rain, although according to the weather, as if it should start raining now

e
exeBOX 13.10.22

I piss on faces, it rained only 1 time and then the current drizzled (

e
exeBOX 13.10.22

O_2 STV server is a game one, it seems like the weather for everyone will change online, the time is the same for everyone, just like I didn’t make it (rain)

J
JackalSTV 13.10.22

exeBOX

It started raining yesterday at 17.30, and then with a thunderstorm, and it went on for about half an hour.
And you can also determine the weather on the instructions of the photographer, go to the place where you need to take a picture in which you need fog, if you can’t see any fog when you drive, and there seems to be fog at the point of the photo, then you have an obvious bug with the weather.

S
Stealth123 13.10.22

Online pirate is not possible.
lol tell that to the creators of alteriwnet, mangos, trinity etc.

if they want to hack, they will hack, because absolutely everything can be hacked, and various emulators confirm this

0936Y 13.10.22

Stealth123
In any case, you won’t be able to play on servers from pirates, but what is listed is just a semblance.

e
exeBOX 13.10.22

Stealth123 weather conditions change depending on what the game server asks.

S
Sergg 13.10.22

Weather earned offline after the patch

S
SaGiO_o 13.10.22

AAA, damn it, the rain is generally incredibly cool ... and when there is a thunderstorm, and all this lighting ... O_O

M
Mwq 13.10.22

Sergg

After what patch??

A
Areopagite 13.10.22

Mwq:
http://forums.playground.ru/test_drive_unlimited_2/661061/
http://forums.playground.ru/test_drive_unlimited_2/661088/

M
Mwq 13.10.22

Sergg