3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djon.snz 13.10.22 06:05 pm

Not starting (Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell)

Someday Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell is not working for me application error 2 turnip downloaded such bullshit
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
pan940 13.10.22

johnm.snz Runs for
me. Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (2015) PC | RePack by RG Freedom. If I were you, I'd be more worried about spelling problems than because your game won't launch.

M
Marquess 13.10.22

pan940

and with punctuation

E
Evgen_82 13.10.22

johnm.snz
Child, how old are you ??? learn to write without errors and clearly so that people understand the essence of your question, and secondly, in your profile (here on Pg) describe the system characteristics of your computer, then people will help with advice 100%

d
djon.snz 13.10.22

steam_api.dll not copying file error game won't start no dvd with error

d
djon.snz 13.10.22

several repokov downloaded not start because of steam_api.dll clumsy did

d
djon.snz 13.10.22

other pills available

p
pan940 13.10.22

johnm.snz
These are not clumsy repacks, but your hands. Disable your antivirus during the installation of the game, it does not allow you to install steam_api.dll in the game folder.

A
Antipin Andrey 13.10.22

Help. I downloaded the last repak of this magnificence, the installation went completely with a bang, but the problem is that when I run it, the introductory video goes through, and then crashes. What is the problem and how to fix it. Processor i7 4 cores, ram 8gb. I don’t remember Vidyuhu to be honest ..crisys 3 was drawn to the ultras.

P
Pasha Brakhlovsky 13.10.22

Antipin Andrey
The same problem, the videos will scroll and crash =(

V
Vlad_Soto 13.10.22

Same(

K
Kosh13 13.10.22

Every time I look at all this horror, I secretly hope that people write like that on purpose as a joke.