3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZeroFlash 13.10.22 07:19 pm

Urgently need help! (Tomb Raider (2013))

Passed the game by 70% while completing all the tasks (secondary ones too, collecting all the documents, artifacts, etc.), reached the mission on the island where the boat was being repaired. After reinstalling Windows, all saves were gone. Who can give a save by 60-70%, otherwise you don’t want to go through it again.
13 Comments
Sort by:
n
nightvamp 13.10.22

There is a save, somewhere in this place was created, maybe a little earlier, but not later than the boat, that's for sure. I threw it into the cheats, as it appears, look. Save1 which.

K
KrashF3 13.10.22

I can’t get past the place when I have to hide from the bandits, and at the moment when I run in and hide, a man finds me, I go out and I need to take an action, the problem is that I don’t know what to press and it’s not shown

P
Pril Balsam 13.10.22

KrashF3
Set action prompts in the settings, then you will see them

Z
ZeroFlash 13.10.22

NightVamp
Thank you very much!

k
kalini4enko.olexander1 13.10.22

People the problem is great! first: the bandit who grabbed to avoid him I press F kick in the balls F bite behind the ear then two shots on him and press A___ D bistro and then you need E it is not srobatue and they kill me in what way you need to press the keys to make an escape!!!!! !!!!

a
artmaster33 13.10.22

kalini4enko.olexander1 Either your keyboard is dull
or you slowly press E.

y
yuliya.sharova.5 13.10.22

Guys, help!!! I play this game for the first time, 3 days in a row I can’t pass the initial level (((,, coastal forests "I need to find something to set fire to the barrels in the bunker and then open the door. Where can I find this ,, something"? Help please !

R
Roman Koshil 13.10.22

tell me the level when you need to go to the other side through the water but you need a bow and there is no where to get it

R
Roman Koshil 13.10.22

got to this place saved then the water came in the raft and there is no bow yet how to get it or where the bow is needed to raise a lantern from the water and then go further thanks in advance write an answer

R
Roman Koshil 13.10.22

level Survivors' camp Detail brought the bow to the camp Dali reached the lantern preserved then entered after a while Aluk no there was nothing to raise the lantern from the water

a
artmaster33 13.10.22

This is not a lantern, but a luminous beacon. You don’t need to lift it. But you need to shoot from a bow at the rock opposite and climb over the rock with a rope.

a
artmaster33 13.10.22

yuliya.sharova.5
you need to find something to set fire to the barrels in the bunker
. This something is a torch that had to be taken after the fall before the crucifixion.

a
artmaster33 13.10.22