3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
traceF 13.10.22 07:20 pm

Find out if Ciri is on Skellige (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Find out if Ciri is not on Skellige, how to find out, there are no marks, there are no clues where exactly she can be on the island either.
7 Comments
Sort by:
|
|Nekto| 13.10.22

you go to the Skellige Islands by paying the thumping captain 1000 coins, when the shipbuilder arrives there is a cut scene with Yen and the funeral, after that you have a conversation with Yen where she tells you about an anomaly in the forest and then the investigation begins and blah blah blah

t
traceF 13.10.22

|Nekto|
I passed it a long time ago, there is further in the plot the mission "Find out if Ciri is on Skellige"

S
Storm Cansers 13.10.22

Maybe you did not complete the task "Is Ciri in Novigrad and in Velen".
Spoiler As I understand the plot, it turns out that Ciri started everything from Skellige, from where she then teleported to Velen, but the Elf-sorcerer was looking for her with problems, they helped her in Velen and she went to Novigrad, after which she somehow got back to Skellige just to another island

t
traceF 13.10.22

StormCansers I passed them, I only have this mission left.

S
Storm Cansers 13.10.22

Well, I don’t know, but as I understood the principle of the game, the tasks that appear in the "Story" section must be completed, I had a zapara when, after the Murder of the Younger Ub .... did not show what to do next, but I had to complete the task at the "Fat Thief "I forgot his name :D So, try to complete the tasks that hang in the Story.

t
traceF 13.10.22

StormCansers
In the story only this one hangs, there is an extra. tasks. But I don’t see the point of going through them, because the plot will not open. We see a bug.

B
Bazilan 20.01.23

I had a similar glitch with this quest. The quest "Echoes of the Past" seemed to have ended and Yenifer had already departed for the village of Lofoten, but the next quest "A Man Lost" did not start, and I took up side quests and did not pay attention to it. Then he returned to the place of the magical explosion, to the end point of the route, walked in circles there, and the quest "A Man Lost" suddenly started and the quest label immediately appeared.