3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hawk 21.11.19 03:34 am

How does the mechanics of death? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Yet what we have in the new game from fromov? I died a couple of times. But until I understand how it works. Died again - resurrected. The idea is nothing to lose at all?
Died two flew to the Buddha. What I lose in this case? Tip fell out after that no clarity is not given. Not that I need to pick up Cho something wrong. The HP revolve two pink balls. As I understand it the one responsible for the resurrection (rollback), and the second? Explain who already have it all figured out.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
AntonPanda 21.11.19

Both are responsible for the resurrection of the one is rolled on the fire from the other murders where you want to die without resurrections that NPS begin to hurt and death lose half the money and experience there is still a chance nothing to lose invisible using

c
callmegod 21.11.19

Lose some XP and half the gold (except bags of gold). Reduced the percentage of luck that can keep everything after death.
PS ill. Cases NPCs will not die. You know less about them and will not receive any information. And quests don't get it. Quests, as in all solch nothing is clear, it is not clear where and how is unclear, why?then. Can be cured all at once. But need to be rare items. And later all the same all will be sick because you will die constantly.

A
Alex Hawk 21.11.19

AntonPanda
That is, the amount you can die twice without consequences? Or even death with the resurrection affects NPCs?

c
callmegod 21.11.19

About treatment, yet I do not understand. How many of these items in the game. 3-5-10-99? Is it worth it to save the rest of the game, or you can be 5 times per game all treat.
Alex Hawk
Only death with a red tint and the appearance of the totem. There is a gray-intermediate and red-influencing.
Update: one more in addition to quests, the ill you will not be able to access some improvements and skills.

c
callmegod 21.11.19

Alex Hawk
Sphere. 1st - 100% resurrection. 2nd - you need to spend from 1 to 4 to achieve impact, after 1st death to activate the 2nd chance. Like for the ordinary mob filled a quarter of a circle, a strong point on HP give 1 rebound.

D
DocB1995 21.11.19

callmegod
Cases NPCs will not die.
As a proven? I here's so many times did not die, that at least caught ALL the NPCs. But enough of them. Not to mention their deaths.

And later all the same all will be sick
Do not have. The subject of healing not to say that direct rare. Besides, I noticed a thing that healed once the NPC is no longer sick. At least I have twice no one was sick. PS just still quite a lot, which can pick up the infection.

c
callmegod 21.11.19

DocB1995
So I'm dying for each new turn) While 1 time cured, there are new dialogues and requests.

M
MrLisunov 21.11.19

Believe that NPS begin to feel ill from deaths and not from the use of the resurrection? As I understand it
the girl-the doctor told me that it is by using resurrection begins malaise

P
Purgesha 21.11.19

MrLisunov
no, the resurrection is meant by the fire(after the second death), I after the first death, nobody was sick , so no, the NPC don't get sick

M
MrLisunov 21.11.19

Purgesha
here is a guide written at the end:
In the next try as much as possible to resurrect on the battlefield, despite the complexity of the game. This will prevent further development of disease.
http://guides-game.ru/gajd-sekiro-shadows-die-twice-kak-vylechit-drakone-povetrie/

A
Alex Hawk 21.11.19

MrLisunov
There is a wish to resurrect 10 times, in order to test it? =)