3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zergon 13.10.22 08:54 pm

Do you want a reset? (Diablo 2)

About a year ago I opened this topic, but few people supported it. What hasn't changed? Is everyone still farming 100 Zod in their chest? Let's revive Diablo (2)?!
79 Comments
Sort by:
m
mafuсka 13.10.22

zergon , it's a
pity that you don't see the irony in my comment....

and the boriskarazor was offended, because in a thread with a trade I somehow called him a nubas, they say he doesn't fumble for what the art presented there is needed.

I would like to add about the nerd: it's relative. I haven't played for like 4 months now. and someone still bangs every day for a couple of hours, or even more. Those. all the survivors on pg are nerds for me :(

a
anatolia 13.10.22

it will only reset if i want it

W
Woof 13.10.22

zergon
you collect some votes for the second time. The questions were: why?

And do you really think that there are no connections between popular opinion and the opinion of the administration?
hallelujah, doper.
you look at the reset as a user, try to look through the eyes of the administrator. P.S online and the opinions of the players are not important.

l
lait_one 13.10.22

close the topic already yo-mine))

p
pirya 13.10.22

lait_one
only if i want it

l
lait_one 13.10.22

pirya and you there too? you don’t need to mow under the Tolasik - it’s not fashionable. ))

z
zergon 13.10.22

Dobermn
you look at the reset as a user, try to look through the eyes of the administrator. P.S online and the opinions of the players are not important.
All I want is for someone authorized to explain to me why there is no reset for 3 years (and this may not be the limit). And can the admin dissuade the audience with the phrase "I just don't want to"?
This is some kind of nonsense. Although if you consider that we live in Russia, everything is possible.

z
zergon 13.10.22

Dobermn
"P.S online and the opinions of the players are not important."

You just think about it. What is important? His personal desire? Hmm ... I repeat, some kind of nonsense. You know, I would also like to become such an "admin" ...

K
KurshakovIS 13.10.22

Anyone who wants a reset can do it individually by washing all their Persians with all their clothes.
But they don't. Why?
Conclusion - they want a reset not for themselves, but for everyone else!
I am against someone's whining to make me a reset.
Because nothing really changes.
No new quests, no new gear, no new monsters.

A
Archon Guard 13.10.22

KurshakovIS
+++ you speak
the truth, I already hesitated to argue with these reset wishers about its uselessness

B
BorisRazor 13.10.22

KurshakovIS
you are like a nupas like Archon Guard who has been collecting inigma for 3 years?! tada it is clear why you reset nenad.
I personally reset myself 2 times, erasing ononigmi, etc!

I
Immense 13.10.22

BorisRazor,
I personally reset myself 2 times, erasing ononigmi, etc!
What's stopping you from doing the 3rd time? 4th?
who collected enigma for 3 years. Not everyone
has time to dart on enigma.

B
BorisRazor 13.10.22

Immense Not everyone
has the time to play Enigma.
your problems, uncle!

q
qPash 13.10.22

Buy someone already PG!!! Otherwise, there is no way to reset the reset!

B
BorisRazor 13.10.22

qPash
archon already redeemed xD

l
lait_one 13.10.22

KurshakovIS you are mistaken. meaning not only in clothes, but also in trade, in the 99th level, of which there are already more than 15. (by the way, this has never happened on PeGe). And yet, no one requires resets here and now. you just want to collect someone, but you stop yourself, they can make a reset halfway through, everyone is sick of the uncertainty. + online has really fallen, and there is no need to say that this is not so. innovations are just not needed, look what happened to the server, which cannot be named here. in short, you are the last of the Mohicans who does not want a reset. ))

q
qPash 13.10.22

lait_one
That's right, we don't need any changes (well, except to remove the 7mule drop)! But I want to know whether there will be a reset or never at all, that's all. I don’t demand specific dates, it’s not clear why such long seasons? I managed to play enough for a couple of years, give everything away and miss the game again XD

c
codw 13.10.22

here's a certainty for you (those who like it is important, yeah) - there will be no reset, never, you can safely collect a hero editor Persian, accumulate mountains of runes there or engage in some other dull masturbation, go ahead and with a song! :D

M
MyatKO. 13.10.22

NecroSkin, comrade, do you read through the lines?
> Reset is periodically performed. How often - at the discretion of the administration. If the reset takes place, then this will be announced in advance. The last reset took place on March 23, 2012.
You, dear friend, don't seem to know much about what is a reset and what is a wipe. Reset - the transfer of characters to non-ladder (not displayed in the ladder, for beginners and those who are in the tank) is at the discretion of the administration, and wipe - the removal of characters, which, in fact, is never written about.

PS how many more such topics will be created? You can now create a poll.