3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agaress 13.10.22 09:21 pm

Question about the driver for the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it worth installing a special Nvidia driver for the witcher?
Who installed, unsubscribe, how does it affect the game?
Now it costs 350.12 for GTA 5.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 13.10.22

As soon as I installed it, problems started in other games. Especially GTA 5. I was even disappointed at first. It turned out that after installation it was just necessary to reboot. Now everything works great.

z
zdanu4 13.10.22

they (drivers) added 5-10 fps to me. flickering ground textures are gone. (GTX 760 2GB)

o
onakita 13.10.22

After installing a new driver, the game runs smoothly without jerks.

K
Krechet79 13.10.22

If my memory serves me right, the guys on the forum wrote here quite the opposite

S
Ser777 13.10.22

On the old 350.12 there was some kind of delay when pressing the keys, on the new one everything became normal.

V
VirgilSouth 13.10.22

The norm with a delay became after the patch, at least for me. "Special" firewood added 5-10 fps, but firewood began to fall periodically. There is also a rumor, they say, "special" firewood special cuts performance on 700th and none vidyuhi, such as Nvidia in such a simple way wants to increase sales of the 900th series.

c
cripple 13.10.22

VirgilSouth is nonsense
, giga 680 Super Overclock, everything is on high, in the video, in the render everything is at max, it gives out above 50-60fps at 70s, the problem is in the crooked hands of the developers, since the driver stupidly falls at peaks, here Nvidia went too far and the witchers, judging by the nature of the flights, when loading new weather, time of day, terrain.