3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Nobody.... 13.10.22 09:48 pm

A little advice to make the game smoother. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, the game has an FPS limiter, you can set the value to 30 or 60. This is done so that the game is smoother, for example, so that there are no frame drops from 70 to 40. But not everyone can have a stable 60, but someone a block of 30 seems too small. So in my documents there is a game config, and there you can put absolutely any frame limit, this line is at the very bottom -Limitfps. So, for example, you can set a limit of 40 or 50, in general, any number you want, very convenient and without problems.
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 13.10.22

Vidyuha will puff, choke, but give out 60 fps

M
Mr.Nobody.... 13.10.22

Kosh13
This is for those who do not give out 60 stably, and 30 seems to be not enough. For example, you can put 45 and will no longer squat and rise too, due to stability, the picture will become smoother.

N
Northern Sky 13.10.22

I will add that by lowering the upper fps limit, you can unscrew more graphics settings. I unscrewed the ultra graphics settings, locked 40 fps. It plays perfectly, the card does not heat up and does not buzz, the game runs smoothly.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 13.10.22

NorthernSky
I'm talking about the same thing) With Haidworks enabled, I don't get stable 60, fps jumps, but I haven't seen squats below 40 (with the latest patch at least). I also set it to 40 and it's excellent, it holds stably and the vidyuha really does not heat up.

a
alexander 13.10.22

thanks, it'll come in handy.

N
Northern Sky 13.10.22

I use msi afterburner + riva tuner monitor (comes with it). There you can lock any number of frames in any application. Any game can be calmed + the card is cooled. I recommend.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 13.10.22

NorthernSky
The same thing can be done through bandicam, you can block it through nvidia inspector, but this method is even more convenient to put it there right away and you don’t even need any programs.

K
Kosh13 13.10.22

Mr.Nobody....
This is understandable. Just in different scenes, a different amount of fps gives out. You can greatly raise the bar and get additional bugs, brakes and overheating of the vidyuhi.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 13.10.22

Kosh13
So it's better to block the FPS, so that everything is the same in different scenes.

7Rain7 13.10.22

Let it puff and burn, work off the money invested.

G
GONE TO DTF 13.10.22

good advice. I was too lazy to run bandica. I'll lay on 50

D
DEVI 13.10.22

I play at 10 fps =)