3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrei73rus731 13.10.22 10:08 pm

Low FPS (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

on any settings, the same fps, I even already removed the grass in the config, it didn’t get any better,
so my pc
nvidia geforce gtx 650 2gb
4gb RAM
processor AMD Athlon (tm) II X4 640 processor 3.00 GHz
1366x768 60Hz
gives me high 27 fps and in the city 20. at 27 it’s quite playable, but it’s very unpleasant to play at 20, and most importantly, the same fps on any settings
29 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanek2707 13.10.22

wait for driver 15.5 It should improve performance a bit. But it is not exactly)

B
BAVOVNA 13.10.22

oh no luck with Radeons people))) How I enjoy Hairworks, Yes, in Project Cars, everything flies! Nvidia has always been and always will be one step ahead!

S
SquallL 13.10.22

They say that turning off the minimap gives an increase of as much as 7 FPS.

p
pacantre 13.10.22

By the way, very interesting crap turns out! gives out 20 fps, and runs as if all 60! only now the card heats up a lot, but there are absolutely no lags!

V
Verla 13.10.22

VladSha laughter ..
they are one step ahead only because they invest as much as possible in the development of video cards, and then, there is such a step that looking back you can see AMD is already next to you + AMD is working on 2 fronts (that is, processors) maybe a few more years and green will fade into the background

B
Bynak 13.10.22

NorthernSky
and why is it not on the site yet?

V
Vladimir Rivsky 13.10.22

It won't get better, don't even hope. I don’t understand at all what claims to optimization can be if you run the game on a system that does not meet the minimum requirements. GTA works for you, because in GTA the graphics are a piece of shit.

k
kolshikk 13.10.22

VladSha
Thanks to the radeons, the greens are trying, and as the reds go to yuh, then nvidia will give up, because there will be no competition

N
Northern Sky 13.10.22

Bynak
I'm not a developer, so I can't answer.