3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KingLothric 13.10.22 10:19 pm

What is the difference between \"Set \" of armor from the usual? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How is the "Set" of armor different from the usual one? Does it give any hidden indicators when wearing a full set?
What does the armor rating affect? ​​Monsters can ignore armor and hit only according to the "protection from monsters" indicator? Or how does it work? Why is there no encyclopedia in the game ... there are a lot of questions on combat mechanics and where to find answers, it is not clear.
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saloknir 13.10.22

on combat mechanics what questions
I go through at the level of "pain and suffering" for each opponent a different style of combat.
Oils and elixirs to help

K
KingLothric 13.10.22

Saloknir
I didn't mean it. I'm interested in the numbers and what do these inscriptions on the armor and weapons mean "Relic" "Regular" "Set" what is their difference?

S
Sandugo 13.10.22

eR1s0n.
Relic - located in certain places randomly you will not find. A set is a set, it is a set, you can wear all the clothes of this set. monsters do not ignore armor, the monster defense indicator gives an additional bonus to the armor level when fighting a monster. The game has a bestiary and everything that was in the training during the game, if you missed the training, you can re-read it.
clearly understood?)