3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AnteX-GOD 13.10.22 10:30 pm

Where to get saltpeter or how to make bombs:? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Or am I special or what! But it has already gone a long way to witches in crooked-ear swamps! And still I can’t make a single bomb because I don’t have saltpeter and throughout the whole game I haven’t seen it anywhere (I climb everywhere I study everything) maybe I need a recipe for it? then where to get it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindly 13.10.22

Saltpeter, by the way, is given by the herbalist, if before that you complete the quest Famously at the well

A
AnteX-GOD 13.10.22

So well, I completed the quest the day before yesterday) Thank you, if that's the case, I'll go check_)

A
AnteX-GOD 13.10.22

Vindly I
thank the herbalist gave saltpeter! And here's another thing I want to know, I made a buckshot in the bag, 2 bombs fell, I tried to make more, it came out like the item is already there! but how can I make more bombs if I don’t need 2, but 10!

k
kot_nikitoz 13.10.22

AnteX-GOD
just sit down and meditate and they will replenish. So far only 2, probably further with pumping it will be possible to take more

A
AnteX-GOD 13.10.22

kot_nikitoz
Thank you!)

B
BRATIWKA228 13.10.22

During the passage of the quest "Family Matters", you will need to help the fortune teller, as you do everything for him, you can buy things for alchemy, including saltpeter