3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaboss1_ 13.10.22 10:30 pm

Graphics Card Usage 70-75% (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

system: amd fx 6300 4.1 ghz gtx 770 2 gb 8 gb rm bp 500v, the video card works at 70-75% why is that?
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 13.10.22

dimaboss1
No. The card would not be supplied with the necessary power and it would be loaded by n percent. It is cut down if it overheats, and now there is protection everywhere, it just makes the components eat less.

d
dimaboss1_ 13.10.22

Mercurionio
and how much do you need a block?

v
vftor 13.10.22

dimaboss1
Here's the same thing, I already wrote about it, it crashes due to overheating of the video card (any).
Here is another measurement of the GTX 780 Ti video card, talking about the jamb:
- I turned the settings to medium and low, and turned off all the secondary ones. In the game, I just stand at the house.
- GPU is loaded at 68%, 928 MB of memory is occupied (out of 3 GB), after 5 minutes the temperature rose from 50 to 81.
Why would it rise? No other game has that kind of stupidity. Usually the temperature is 50-60. At the same time, the graphics on Ultra are excellent. And in this game something has been done that raises the temperature. So draw your own conclusions.

M
Mercurionio 13.10.22

dimaboss1
A unit with at least a gold certificate, so that the output power is at least 450 watts. Those. from 550 and above. You have 500 mb with a shitty efficiency, or just an old one, + there the capacitors are already "tired".