3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Memphis198 13.10.22 10:54 pm

Strong lags (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Everything is at the lowest, the FRS sags from 45 to 15) Shaw it can be) Something the computer does not take out) Battle 4 multiplayer calmly at high goes 50 fps) And here it’s some kind of horror
92 Comments
Sort by:
M
Memphis198 13.10.22

7 look
My second one is fine) at max 45fps at a resolution of 1920x1080) And 3 generally went like on 486DX) well, GeForce GTX 550Ti is really weaker than 9600GT

M
Memphis198 13.10.22

Fade376
Although I'm not a schoolboy, but I can see 10000 rubles. can't collect) I have two loans hanging on me) I’ll get better grub for them for a month

H
Hellk666 13.10.22

Memfis198 Well, what can we do, minus you don’t minus, and the fact will not change from this. You have a weak processor for games. AMD dumb stones, almost always 4 nuclear phenom are equal or inferior to 2-core core i3. it will be rather weak, it is an analogue of a radeon 5770 or gtx 650 (that is, only 20 percent faster than the old woman gt8800)
In order to more or less normally gamble in modern games, you need a gtx 460-gtx 650 ti video level
I will give an example, I played risen 2 on such a system - core 2 duo E8600 overclocked to 4 Ghz, 4 gb ram, gtx 560. I played at 1600x900. At the maximum settings it was 20-40, mostly 30. However, I turned down the shadows, anti-aliasing and still I had 40-50 sometimes dropped to 16 (near the temple of the natives)
Risen 3 I have on ultra settings on core i5 now constantly 60 fps.
Think! draw conclusions

D
Dark Kahn 13.10.22

Does everyone in the game have brightness/saturation going off scale to an outrageous level? Well at least you can set it up.

B
Bigozerki 13.10.22

With optimization, everything seems to be in order, but the game, to put it mildly, is not impressive ...

p
padrepepe 13.10.22

My watchdogs goes to medium without lags and brakes, and this pancake slows down, and with its ancient graphics

M
Memphis198 13.10.22

Hellk666
How can AMD FX-6300 be inferior to 2-core ones, I don’t understand at all) I could sell my old core2DuoE6750 with 4 GB RAM, with my mother for only 3500 rubles. I had enough current money for a new screw) Why is it so cheap) Because no one wants to take it more expensive) But we have Corei5 and everything) Yes, I don’t care) in principle the main thing is that it works) And if the game doesn’t rush) then to hell with it) I’ll buy when the money will be) And here's another) after 3, 4 years you will sell your hardware for a penny) Change my word) burned out) Excuse me that I'm sitting on AMD) otherwise it will burn out from the heat)

M
Memphis198 13.10.22

In principle, I already understood) the computer is roulette) The new game didn’t go, go change everything nah) Immediately 15-20 thousand) it’s better then to take the prefix so that you don’t suffer with games

M
Memphis198 13.10.22

So the 2nd Ryzen just went fine for me) and this 3rd didn’t want to at all) It’s like with Watch Dogs brakes run for a cool video card) to drive cars

E
Eroppo 13.10.22

Memphis198
The fact that happiness is in cores and gigs is a fairy tale of marketers who need to fuse rubbish. Figuratively speaking, 8 cores performing 8 operations per second will work slower than 4 cores that perform 16 operations in the same second, but it’s not interesting for sellers to talk about this - it’s better to draw a beautiful sign about a super processor with 50 cores, 50 GB of RAM, of which it’s good if 10 is used and an office vidyuhi, in which for some reason 50 GB of memory is stuck
And there is no roulette, just when choosing hardware, you don’t need to look at pseudo-pont numbers, but at real performance - there are a lot of tests on the internet

l
lelik1515 13.10.22

Everything works fine on my single-core Intel (R) Celeron (R) CPU 2.93GHz computer. True, in the start menu of the game it slows down a lot, but after clicking on "New Game" you start playing without crashes and brakes.

M
Memphis198 13.10.22

eroppo no, this is not a fairy tale_) It’s just that Intel’s performance per core is higher, so they are in the lead in single-threaded applications) AMD, as everyone says, pseudo-kernels) Not quite so) On my 3 cores, 2 modules each) They write that 6 cores are a hoax) You know, I’m a computer I assembled it with my own hands) Therefore, I understand how people think when approaching the manager) He is ready to throw in the most expensive solution) which will be cheaper to assemble himself

M
Memphis198 13.10.22

I just didn’t fall for the expensive Intel) AMD in terms of price-performance-leader)) And you don’t need to save on motherboards under an expensive percentage) And that is, they will take a percentage for 7000 thousand and a mother for 1500 and a cooler for 300r) then I funny

E
Eroppo 13.10.22

Memphis198
These kernels perform better in serious multi-threaded programs that ordinary users rarely encounter. And the toys use the code with which it is the Intel processors that work better. As for the fairy tales - I’ll say it again, you need to look not at the number of cores, but at the overall performance, and the performance in specific tasks for which the computer is selected
. And on the motherboard, you also need to look not at the price in the first place, but at compliance with your requirements

M
Memphis198 13.10.22

In short, I didn’t vpulil write in minimum wages the computer is worse than my 3 times and then everything slows down) Well, how so who to believe

M
Memphis198 13.10.22

eroppo I can say that a slow screw will slow down any percentage, even a new one, especially in programs) I think that SSD will be the way out)

G
Geene 13.10.22

Intel core i5, nvidia630m, 4gb ram. Game lags on high settings. Why?

a
atari12 13.10.22

AMD A10-6800K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 4.10 GHz folks and this will do despite the fact that I have an ati radeon 5770 vidyuha

V
Volkov Ivan 13.10.22

from the very beginning of the game after loading the textures are white
what to do tell me

E
Eroppo 13.10.22

geene
because for games a normal video card is needed at least