3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrMors 13.10.22 10:54 pm

Guys, how do finishing animations work? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, I can not understand how finishing moves work. I often saw colorful chopping off of heads, piercing, etc. But in my 12 hours of playing, I only saw this animation 2 times by some miracle. I really want to understand how it works and meet it more often!
11 Comments
Sort by:
i
i_love_mmorpg 13.10.22

[aVm]Mors
in each topic decided to ask this question?)

D
DrMors 13.10.22

the site was not created, I decided to try it in another topic, as a result, 2 topics)

S
Shkudi 13.10.22

I would venture to suggest that if the last hit is a crit, then the finishing move works, but I could be wrong.

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

there is a much easier way, as you remember in the previous parts, in order to activate the finishing move, you had to stun the enemy, this method also works here, use only not aard, but axius, I have a 90% chance after using it, while the enemy is charmed, crit passes and finishing, I play on the last level of difficulty, if that

B
Ben121212 13.10.22

JOKERIVAN
And what's the difference if you turn on and off automatic finishing in the options? in the sense that if you turn it on, it will be on the machine, as you described above (at the right moment you press the blow and the finishing move occurs), and if this option is turned off, then how will it be, there will be no finishing moves at all, or you need to do something specific / press something in order to they were? What is the difference between an on and off machine? if you know please tell me.

p
propeller-faust 13.10.22

Good finishing moves (with head chopping off) are obtained after using a powerful attack immediately after the block and the same powerful attack after dodging. Almost 100% chance to see a last hit, verified. Naturally, provided that the enemy's health is reduced to crit. pre-processing.

B
Ben121212 13.10.22

propeller-faust
And should auto-finishing be enabled in the options or not?

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.22

Ben121212
In my opinion they said (in any case, I read somewhere on the forums here) that if automatic finishing moves are turned off, then they don’t exist at all, such as a more censored option or something

B
Ben121212 13.10.22

JOKERIVAN ATP
, I will play with it enabled))

p
propeller-faust 13.10.22

Ben121212
I have included.

B
Ben121212 13.10.22

propeller-faust ATP
, by the way, I also noticed that not only a powerful attack, but also during fast attacks, dismemberment occurs, the main thing is to fulfill these "conditions".