3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saxalin2236 13.10.22 11:12 pm

Why is there no DRM? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It seems to me that Ani did not specifically set up protection and made it so that when the pirates were launched, there was a worthless FPS.
Guys, help those who have good internet and litsuha, download a pirate and try it and unsubscribe if it's not difficult for you.
Comp: 8GB RAM,AMD 6670 2gb dx11,win 8.1
29 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pasitiv 13.10.22

Well, here's your incentive to buy licenses, buddy.

f
foxtrot banshi 13.10.22

Pasitiv
have litsuhi only Sonkovskie and fifa computer disk!

P
Pasitiv 13.10.22

Foxtrot banshi
I don't care what you have there. The message wasn't even directed at you. Why climb?

f
foxtrot banshi 13.10.22

Gentle thighs
only grafodrochery buy super flagship computer elements! And then they draw show-offs like you are schoolchildren and I am a super pioneer and I buy faces !!!

f
foxtrot banshi 13.10.22

I 7 2600k gtx 670 12 ram three years of grief I don’t know and cost me less than 30 rubles

f
foxtrot banshi 13.10.22

And what is this type of non-budget computer?

f
foxtrot banshi 13.10.22

Gentle thighs
, I would like to ask if there is a connector on my motherboard for one more vidyuhi, if I put a twin in a pair, how much I win! Or is it easier to buy gtx for 30?

r
rob_dead 13.10.22

Throw out the computer and buy a normal one.

i
ild70 13.10.22

Foxtrot banshi
I did just that, I have an increase from 50% (benchmark 3D Mark 11) to 98% Tomb Raider 2013. Almost all voracious games under SLI are well sharpened, though not right away, because this is not what game developers do, but NVidia adds drivers. It may take up to a year. From the diagram above, this can be seen, only 980 SLI drives, or maybe the Witcher is only tuned for the latest GPU configuration. Just remember, you need a powerful processor for two cards (otherwise the effect will be worse) and an appropriate power supply. My config is in my profile.