3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black Griffin 13.10.22 11:12 pm

How to enable Russian speech in the game? (GOG) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to enable Russian speech in the game? My default is English. stood. Then in the settings I changed the language to Russian, but apart from the text in the game, nothing else was Russified. They also speak English. I looked in the game files and didn't find anything. I also did not see a separate Russifier. Is it just me?
12 Comments
Sort by:
g
givemethedust 13.10.22

What did you download the Black Griffin
through? In the GoG launcher, go to the game settings, select Russian there and it will download 3 gigabytes. And on the GoG website, you can do this, it seems.

e
eXeGOODER 13.10.22

There are 2 mixers in the settings, one switches the text language, the second speech language.

B
Black Griffin 13.10.22

Givemethedust
Yes GoG. I'll take a look.
SwipoStyle
I only switch text.

K
Kosh13 13.10.22

Black Griffin
If you read the forums carefully, it will become obvious that the Russian localization is not worth it. Mistakes, blunders, untimely acceleration. Do you need such happiness?

B
Black Griffin 13.10.22

Kosh13
I liked localization in all Witchers. So I want to completely immerse myself in the game without being distracted by subs.
In the meantime, the crack is being downloaded, I'm talking in English.
Givemethedust
Thanks for helping.

K
Kosh13 13.10.22

Black Griffin
I was also delighted with the first witchers. You can even say that in recent years these are the only games that I fundamentally played in Russian. But in the third part, they really screwed up a lot. However, everything is for an amateur. It's okay for someone to play like that.

K
Kyuubi 13.10.22

These bugs will be fixed soon, we are waiting for the next patch.

_
_Spyroke_ 13.10.22

Have you ever heard how they voiced "Dh'oine"? "D'ine"! It's shaking.

F
FeelTheGame 13.10.22

Maybe someone will need a cracker http://official-patch.com/files/russian_language/rusifikator_dlja_vedmak_3_the_witcher_3/1-1-0-1

P
PIRAT69 13.10.22

_Spyroke_
Personally, I don't bother with this...

F
Follker2013 13.10.22

Bliiin guys in a pirate There is no such fad in the GoG launcher <Set Russian> so I'm waiting for help !!!! PS poking around in userdata did not help (

j
jane334 13.10.22

There is no Russian language in the game (GOG)

Download the language pack in the "Add-ons" section in the GOG library. English is enabled by default in the game, so after installation, switch to Russian in the menu (Localization item).

if Gog's repack was released on May 18, then there is clearly something that may be missing. You can download fitgirl or hatab